28th February 2019, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering admission in Global Polytechnic College, Amritsar?

I want to apply for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course from Global Polytechnic College, Amritsar. Can I know that for getting admission I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

6th March 2019, 01:43 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering admission in Global Polytechnic College, Amritsar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course from Global Polytechnic College, Amritsar. Can I know that for getting admission I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

There is no entrance examination available for the admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in the Global Polytechnic College, Amritsar. Admission to the Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Global Polytechnic College, Amritsar is made on the basis of the merit of the subjects Mathematics, Science and English with an overall status pass in the 10th or Matriculation examination. Candidates are admitted to the Diploma in Mechanical Engineering through counseling conducted by the Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?