20th February 2019, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Nursing Administration admission in Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation?

Respected Sir, I want to study Diploma in Nursing Administration from Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation. So, i just want to know that should I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission for this course in this institute?

1st March 2019, 12:50 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Nursing Administration admission in Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to study Diploma in Nursing Administration from Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation. So, i just want to know that should I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission for this course in this institute?
Sorry to say that Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation does not offers Diploma in Nursing Administration course. However, you can do B.Sc in Nursing course. Minimum educational required for B.Sc in Nursing is pass in 10+2 / HSC or its Equivalent with Physics, Chemistry & Biology and English Core / Elective subjects and must have obtained minimum aggregate marks of 45% from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?