8th May 2018, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Industrial Safety admission in Walchand College of Engineering?

I want to do PG Diploma in Industrial Safety from Asian Institute of Fire Safety. I would like to know that for getting admission and studying this course, I have to appear in any kin of entrance exam? Kindly tell me about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Industrial Electronics admission in Walchand College of Engineering?
  2. Eligibility to study Diploma in Industrial Electronics in Walchand College of Engineering?
  3. Is Industrial Safety related Diploma course available for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  4. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Industrial Electronics in Walchand College of Engineering?
  5. How many Diploma in Industrial Electronics seats are available Walchand College of Engineering?
  6. Jobs available after advance diploma in industrial safety?
  7. Can I get admission in Walchand College with 87.40% marks in SSC exam?
  8. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Industrial Electronics in Walchand College of Engineering?
  9. Chances of getting admission in Diploma(Industrial Safety) for an Arts graduate and Safety department employee?
  10. Cutoff list of Walchand college of engineering, Sangli? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What can I do after completing diploma in industrial electronics?
  12. List of shortlisted candidates securing admission in 2nd year of B.Tech at Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli for Diploma in Engineering candidate?
  13. Can I get admission to study Mechanical/Electrical Diploma Engineering course in Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli if secured 88.80% in 10th?
  14. How can I get admission to study Diploma Industrial Safety in Petrochemicals in Anna University being a Chemical Diploma holder?
  15. Does College of Engineering Guindy offers any courses for B.Tech student in Industrial Safety Engineering or Health, Safety, Security, Environment Engineering as PG?
  16. How to study Diploma in Industrial and Production Engineering? Where to apply for it?
  17. Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Industrial Safety admission in Mahatma Gandhi Labour Institute, Ahmedabad? -- [New]
  18. Can I get admission in Walchand College for diploma course? I have scored 86.46% in SSC
20th March 2023, 12:07 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Industrial Safety admission in Walchand College of Engineering?

No, entrance exam is available to study PG Diploma in Industrial Safety.

The admission is based on written examination or merit based.

Candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognised university.
20th March 2023, 01:12 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Industrial Safety admission in Walchand College of Engineering?

No, entrance exam is available to study PG Diploma in Industrial Safety.

Candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks.

The duration of this course is 2 years.

The admission is based on written examination or merit based.
20th March 2023, 03:39 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Admission is based on merit list or written test to study PG Diploma in Industrial Safety.

No, entrance exam is available.

Those candidates who have completed their graduation degree from a recognised university, duration of this course is 2 years.
21st March 2023, 11:42 AM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

You don't have to appear in any entrance exam to study PG Diploma in Industrial Safety.

Candidates who have done graduation degree from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?