31st May 2015, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

List of shortlisted candidates securing admission in 2nd year of B.Tech at Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli for Diploma in Engineering candidate?

Sir,
Can you please kindly send me the cutoff list shortlisted candidate of Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli for direct second year admission in B.Tech after Diploma Engineering course? My branch is Mechanical Engineering. I got 74% in my Diploma course. I want to know the cutoff list for information only.

2nd May 2017, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of shortlisted candidates securing admission in 2nd year of B.Tech at Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli for Diploma in Engineering candidate?

What is the cut off list kk wagh college 2015-161 of second year of engeeniering?
21st May 2017, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of shortlisted candidates securing admission in 2nd year of B.Tech at Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli for Diploma in Engineering candidate?

Sir I got 86% in diploma last year , I belongs from Mechanical department , Can you please tell me How much percentage required to take admission in WCE sangli for open category student ?
13th May 2018, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off for direct second year computer engineering in walchand college for open category?
5th December 2020, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know cutoff list of direct 2nd year admition for civil engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?