19th February 2023, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Is there any job in MES for a student with a diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering

I will be completing my course of a Junior Engineer carrying a branch namely Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. So my query is that will I be able to apply for a job in Military Engineering Service with this diploma certificate ?

20th February 2023, 02:46 AM
4700BC

Default Re: Is there any job in MES for a student with a diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering

Yes, you may be eligible to apply for certain jobs in the Military Engineering Service (MES) with a diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. MES recruits candidates for various positions based on their qualifications and experience, and they often have vacancies for technical positions such as Junior Engineer in the Electronics and Communication field.

To be eligible for a job in Military Engineering Service (MES) with a diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, you need to fulfill certain eligibility criteria set by MES. The eligibility criteria may vary depending on the specific job profile, but generally, the following qualifications and requirements may be necessary:

Age: The minimum age limit is 18 years, and the maximum age limit is 30 years. Age relaxation may be provided for candidates from reserved categories.

Education: A diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized institution or university is required. Some positions may require additional qualifications, such as a degree in engineering.

Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian citizen.

Physical Standards: The candidate should be physically fit and meet the prescribed physical standards for the job.

Other criteria: The candidate should not have a criminal record or any adverse character certificate.

You can visit the official website of Military Engineering Service to check the detailed eligibility criteria for various job profiles.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?