29th October 2015, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

Is there any option available to join B.Sc Electronics degree after completion of diploma course?

Is there any option available to join B.Sc Electronics degree after completion of diploma course? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same? What should I need to ensure to follow for getting the course admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Diploma in Electronics is equivalent to Degree to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post in RRB?
  2. How to join UG Degree after diploma? Is it possible to join directly in 2nd year of B.Sc Electronics?
  3. Can i do MSc IT after Diploma in same? What are the other options except B. Tech?
  4. Diploma in Electronics and Communication student can do B.Sc? Duration of B.Sc for Diploma holder?
  5. Can I join in Aeronautical course after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  6. How may I join fashion or beautician courses after completion of B.Sc degree? What is the fee structure of such courses?
  7. How to join Correspondence B.Tech course after completion of Diploma with Electronics?
  8. Is it possible to join Indian Air force after completion of 3 years diploma in applied electronics and institution with 80%
  9. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  10. How to join MSc electronics? I am doing BSc electronics
  11. What should I do after completion of diploma in Electronics? Find a job or continue studies?
  12. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  13. How may I join BE course after completion of B.Sc degree?
  14. Which course should I take after completion of Diploma in Electronics?
  15. What should be done after completion of diploma in Electrical and Electronics?
  16. What is the course fee followed for B.Tech after completion of diploma in electronics?
  17. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  18. Can I do BSc after doing diploma in Architecture? Can I directly join 2nd year after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
29th October 2015, 06:35 PM
ant man

Default Re: Is there any option available to join B.Sc Electronics degree after completion of diploma course?

Yes you can do B.Sc electronics after completing diploma in engineering course.

The eligibility is
1. You must complete diploma in engineering from a recognised board.
2. There is no upper age limit.
3. There is no marks percentage required.

You can directly take admission in 2nd year B.Sc electronics course after completing diploma.
29th October 2015, 06:38 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any option available to join B.Sc Electronics degree after completion of diploma course?

Yes definitely you can join BSc course after dipolma in the field in which you have done dipolma.

You have to appear for entrance exam .

Minimum percentage required is 55%.

Minimum qualification required to join BSc in electronics is 12th with Science or equivalent exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?