6th June 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Which course should I take after completion of Diploma in Electronics?

sir, my name is aniket and i have taken an diploma of electronics but i have totally confused that which course should be taken after completion of electronics diploma.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I take after completion of Diploma in Electronics?
  2. Is there any suitable course available after completion of medical electronics diploma course?
  3. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  4. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  5. How to join Correspondence B.Tech course after completion of Diploma with Electronics?
  6. What should I do after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  7. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Electronics with 60%?
  8. List of Universities to join B.Tech in Electronics Engineering in Distance Learning after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  9. Am I eligible of IPS exam after completion of diploma?
  10. What should I do after completion of diploma in Electronics? Find a job or continue studies?
  11. Can I join in Aeronautical course after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  12. Can I try for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible to do B.E EEE after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  14. Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communications? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it possible to join Indian Air force after completion of 3 years diploma in applied electronics and institution with 80%
  16. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  17. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  18. What all jobs I can apply for after completion of diploma in Electronics?
6th June 2012, 11:59 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I take after completion of Diploma in Electronics?

I will suggest you to give the JELET exam after completing your diploma course.

For sitting for this exam you have to get a minimum of 60% in the diploma course.

The exam will be a objective type and consist of questions from technical subjects.The paper will consist of 100 each question carries one mark and for wrong answer there will be negative marking and the duration of the exam is 150 minutes.

For more information you can log onto this website:- www.wbjeeb.in
6th June 2012, 12:46 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I take after completion of Diploma in Electronics?

You don't need to worry at all. Think of various career options and choose the best out of them as per your interest.

Soon after the completion of Diploma in Electronics, my suggestion will be to join Engineering.

As you have completed Diploma course, you will directly be given admission for 2nd year of Engineering.

For this you need to crack E-CET Exam.

Depending upon the performance of the candidate in this Exam, the candidates will be given admission in various colleges for 2nd year of Engineering course.

You can opt for Electrical Engineering in the Engineering course.

By opting for this course, you can make most out of the subject knowledge that you have gained in your Diploma course.

For many of the jobs, the candidates who have completed Engineering after completion of their Diploma course will be given preference rather than those of the candidates who directly joined Engineering course after completion of their Intermediate.

The reason for this is, you people are having more subject knowledge than those candidates.

So, try to be strong enough with this by gaining good subject knowledge in your Electrical Engineering.

Here are some of the companies in which you can get jobs after completion of your Electrical Engineering
-BSNL
-Vodafone
-Reliance Communications
-Siemens
-NTPC
-BHEL
-Power Grid etc.

Try to start hunting for the job opportunities from the final year of your Engineering course.

Choose the list of companies in which you are interested to work with.

Update yourself information regarding various openings in those companies and apply for the jobs which best suit your profile.

Wish you all the best.
6th June 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

which course should i take after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?