21st May 2022, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Is there any possibility of doing pg or diploma course in architecture?

sir i have completed my graduation. But i have interest in doing architecture course is there a possibility of doing at pg or diploma level or any other possibility of doing it please let me know .

25th May 2022, 09:54 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any possibility of doing pg or diploma course in architecture?

Yes, there is a possibility of doing a PG Diploma or Diploma in Architecture. I am giving you the details of both.
Diploma in Architecture - The minimum qualification required for this course is a candidate must have passed class 10th with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection can be done on the basis of either entrance examination or merit-based. It may vary from institute to institute and some institutions may look at candidates' graduation marks as well.

PG Diploma in Architecture - The minimum qualification required for this course is a candidate must have passed their graduation from a recognized university. Admission selection to this course is mostly done on the basis of merit scored in the qualifying examination.
26th May 2022, 01:38 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any possibility of doing pg or diploma course in architecture?

After completing your graduation degree, you can pursue further study.
You can pursue a Master's degree or higher education in the subject of architecture. It will also help you in working as a lecturer at a variety of institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?