1st June 2020, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Is there any use of 12th certificates if appeared Board exams privately and completed Polyechnic Diploma course?

Hi friends, I have passed my 12th PCM and I did my Polytechnic Diploma course. I gave 12th Board exams privately. I want to know is there any use of my 12th certificates as I am planning to do BE course on Polytechnic Diploma basis?

4th June 2020, 08:35 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any use of 12th certificates if appeared Board exams privately and completed Polyechnic Diploma course?

Yes, you have to give 10+2 marksheets and certificate if you seek admission in any undergraduate course. BE (Bachelor of Engineering) is a 4 year duration course and the candidate applying for this should be an Indian citizen and have passed 10+2 or equivalent with subjects English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board. The documents which were needed at the time of admission is given below.

Certificate of Indian Nationality
Certificate of passing the qualifying examinations with the statement of marks.
Certificate of Date of Birth
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?