19th February 2023, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Is there a employment after law? How can I do LLB having BSc in Biotechnology?

Hello sir my name is simran I have completed my graduation recently and I am interested to do llb I pursued 88% in (Bsc-biotechnology), can you tell me how can I apply for llb and is it a good course to get job in future I mean is there future for this course in future.

22nd February 2023, 02:20 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there a employment after law? How can I do LLB having BSc in Biotechnology?

After completing the law course, candidates will get the following employment opportunities.

1. Civil Lawyer.
2. Criminal Lawyer.
3. Corporate Lawyer.
4. Legal Analyst.

You can start preparing for the BA LLB entrance exam as soon as you finish your biotechnology bachelor's degree. After qualifying for the entrance exam, you will be eligible to do the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?