25th July 2015, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure followed to enroll as lateral in B.Arch course for diploma student?

Hello All,

I am doing Diploma in Architecture. Please tell me about the admission procedure in B.Arch after Diploma in Architecture. Kindly tell me about the Lateral Entry in B.Arch 2nd year after Diploma in Architecture? What is the procedure which I need to be following?

Awaiting for the answers!

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  2. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  3. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  4. What is the procedure to take admission in b.tech by lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to get lateral entry after doing diploma in EE?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Punjab College of Engineering? Is there any lateral admission to this college?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Lateral Entry B.Tech course in AMU for Diploma in Engineering final year candidate?
  8. Procedure for lateral entry in B.Tech. after diploma in engineering
  9. Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma?
  10. Will I be able to get lateral entry admission for B.E course in Delhi after completion of Civil diploma course? What is the procedure to be followed?
  11. Is there some kind of lateral entry in PU Chandigarh after Diploma? Procedure to do so?
  12. How to do B.Tech through lateral entry from MNIT, Jaipur or VIT if I am a student of diploma 3rd year EEE
  13. What should I do after completing diploma in civil engineering? Will I get lateral entry in NIT or IIT college?
  14. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry?
  15. How much % required in Diploma course to get into lateral entry?
  16. What is the procedure for lateral entry in BIT Patna?
  17. Can a 12th arts student enroll for nursing course? List of institutes along with their admission procedure and available seats for the nursing course? How can I apply for nursing course after 12th?
  18. After completing diploma from Bangalore will I be allowed for lateral entry exam?
26th July 2015, 05:39 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed to enroll as lateral in B.Arch course for diploma student?

No, there is no scheme in India to give admission directly into B.Arch 2nd year from Lateral entry scheme after Diploma in Architecture, because the Lateral entry scheme is valid only for BE/B.Tech course

But there is an entrance test for which you are eligible to enter in the B.Arch course after diploma.

The entrance test is conducted under the name of National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) exam

NATA 2014 Exam Pattern:

There are two sections consisting of drawing and computer.

NATA 2015 Application Form:

The application form of NATA 2015 is available from March 1, 2015 online.

Here is some best options for you :

** SCHOOL OF PLANNING & ARCHITECTURE

** CHANDIGARH COLLEGE OF ARCHITECTURE

** SIR J.J.COLLEGE OF ARCHITECTURE

** BENGAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE

So my suggestion to you is that you should work hard and try to score a considerably good rank in your entrance exam.
27th July 2015, 12:13 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed to enroll as lateral in B.Arch course for diploma student?

No, it not possible to get admission in B. Arch course through Lateral Entry process after completion of your Diploma in Architecture course. To get admission in B. Arch course, you need to appear in NATA examination. By qualifying the NATA Aptitude test and securing 50 percentage marks in your three years Diploma course, you are eligible to get admission in first year of four years B.Arch course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?