24th October 2021, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission process for direct second year in engineering in Pune?

I have recently completed my diploma with a 76.47% of aggregate, can I get a good college in puke for direct second year? And I wanted to know what the admission process . what a student should do just after completing diploma. Is it a total online process? . thanks in advance for your kind answers.

26th October 2021, 02:16 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission process for direct second year in engineering in Pune?

°°° The admission to 2nd year of Bachelor of Engineering or bachelor of Technology through Maharashtra DSE admission 2021 will be done through the common admission process counselling.
All the candidates who have their names on the merit list will have to attend the common admission process where the seats will be allotted for admission.
Admission will be given on the basis of percentage that is secured by you in your diploma course and accordingly merit list will be prepared.
It would be better if you consult the college staff yourself and accordingly fill in the application form and then appear in the counselling process on the day it will be decided.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?