25th August 2014, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

What all PG Diploma courses can I do after B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering and from which institutions?

I completed b.tech computer science and engineering.
can i do pg diploma course?
what are the courses?
what are the institutions?

Related Questions:
  1. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  2. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
  3. Is a AICTE approved diploma an easy route to B.E. or B.Tech or should I opt for regular 12th course? Difference between Diploma in IT,Computer Engineering and Computer Science?
  4. How to become a software engineer after completing B.A?
  5. Mr. Ummend Singh Bhati Group of College is AICTE accredited or not?
  6. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  7. Career and courses doubt after Diploma in Computer engineering?
  8. How to do MBA course after completion of 10th class?
  9. Am I eligible for Rail Transport Courses after completing B.Tech Computer Science Engineering
  10. Can I do B.E. in Civil or Mechanical Engineering after diploma in Computer Science? Is change of stream allowed from diploma to B.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. After diploma in Computer Science which course can I do?
  12. Which courses are the best for me after completing diploma in computer science?
  13. Can I do interior designing course in PG after B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering? Institutes offering the course?
  14. Is it easy to get admission in diploma after 10th? How different is diploma from B.E?
  15. What do I have to do after passing 12th? I am in 12th
  16. Which colleges I can get admission to study 12th externally after 10th standard?
  17. How can I become an IT professional and what should I do?
  18. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
18th December 2015, 09:12 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What all PG Diploma courses can I do after B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering and from which institutions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed b.tech computer science and engineering.
can i do pg diploma course?
what are the courses?
what are the institutions?
Those candidates who have completed their Graduation can apply for a job or further studies. Since, you are interested to apply for the Higher Degree, which is good decision to make your career strong. There are so many Master Degree course available after completing B.Tech in Computer Engineering. First you must decide yourself that you want to continue with the same specialization or want change some other specialization like Management etc. You can apply for the Master Degree courses such as,

- M.Tech in Computer Science
- M.Tech in Information Technology
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Technology
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Networking

Those who wants to pursue M.Tech in Computer Science must qualify in the GATE exam. Apart from the Technical course you can also apply for MBA degree. You need to qualify in the CAT or MAT etc in order to get admission.

Institutions Offering Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Networking Course:

Babasaheb Gawde Institute of Technology
2nd Floor, Maratha Mandir Annexe, Babasaheb Gawde Chowk, Mumbai Central
Mumbai, Maharashtra

Government Polytechnic
#49, Kherwadi, A.Y. Jung Marg, Bandra-East
Mumbai, Maharashtra

Kala Vidya Mandir Institute of Technology
Plot No. M-3, R.SC. 19, Malawani Malad
Mumbai, Maharashtra

L and T Institute of Technology
Post Box No. 8975, Gate No. 3, Saki Vihar Road, Powai
Mumbai, Maharashtra

Manohar Phalke Memorial Foundation Polytechnic
Vasantdada Patil Eucational Complex, Eastern Exp Highway, Everardnagar, Sion-Chunabhatti
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?