2nd December 2015, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the basis of merit list for selection of diploma students?

Hi sir, I have a query in my mind, Please solve my query as soon as possible. I want know that on basis the merit list is for selection of student to diploma?

3rd December 2015, 12:21 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the basis of merit list for selection of diploma students?

The merit list is prepared on the basis of marks secured in qualifying examination for the selection of diploma student.
If there is no qualifying exam then the merit list is prepared on the basis of marks secured in 10th and 12th class.
3rd December 2015, 09:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

There is no specific basis of merit for selection of candidates to Diploma course. Some colleges offers admission in Diploma course on the basis of 10th standard board examination marks whereas some other colleges offers admission to Diploma course on the basis of Diploma entrance examination rank. So, I suggest you to score good marks in your 10th standard board examinations to get admission in Diploma course in top colleges.
3rd December 2015, 10:01 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Generally, for admission to diploma courses the candidate has to appear for entrance examination conducted by the respective state government or respective university.

The candidates who are qualified are eligible to avail seat in diploma courses. The selection is done on the basis of rank and marks obtained in the entrance examination.
And some of the reputed universities consider the previous class academic performance.

Also reservation plays a key role in selection of candidates.
4th December 2015, 11:25 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

The selection procedure of Diploma students are based on the marks scored by them in Entrance Examination conducted by the respective Universities.
So, I will advise you to prepare well for the entrance examination and score good marks in the examination in order to get admission in the respective Institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?