7th February 2014, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after completing Diploma in Computer?

I have take admission for computer diploma in open university, what can i do next can i take admission for B-tech?

Related Questions:
  1. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  2. Which course is useful for me in computer engineering after completing my diploma in computer engineering? I have scored 80% in diploma
  3. How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?
  4. Career opportunities after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Specialization in Graphic Designing is suitable? -- [New]
  5. Career and courses doubt after Diploma in Computer engineering?
  6. Can I do M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of Diploma in CSE?
  7. Can I take admission in IIT after completing diploma in computer engineering
  8. Graphic Designing course after Diploma in Computer engineering? Can I do B.Tech after diploma?
  9. Is a AICTE approved diploma an easy route to B.E. or B.Tech or should I opt for regular 12th course? Difference between Diploma in IT,Computer Engineering and Computer Science?
  10. What are the courses that I can do after completing diploma computer engineering?
  11. How to do MBA after completing diploma in computer science?
  12. Can I apply for DRDO after completing diploma in computer technology?
  13. Can I apply for Navy after completing diploma in computer engineering?
  14. Carrier Opportunities after completing diploma in Computer Engineering
  15. How can I get information regarding PG diploma in alcohol and fermentation?
  16. Can I do AMIE after completing 2 years diploma in PG computer application?
  17. Which courses are the best for me after completing diploma in computer science?
  18. What kind of government jobs can I get after completing diploma in computer engineering
11th February 2014, 07:27 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What can I do after completing Diploma in Computer?

You might have covered the general basics of your computer science field like Networking,Hardware,HTML,databases to teach the programming in languages like Java,.Net,C,or C++.After your successful completion of your diploma you can continue your studies for Bachelor Degree in Computer engineering.

When you go for the B.Tech/B.E in computer engineering,you can immediately join the Second year of BTech.This admission is called simply lateral admission.If you interested you may also go for the further studies such as,B.C.A(Bachelor In Computer Application),B.C.S(Bachelor in Computer Science),B.Sc IT you may go for this Bachelor in Information Technology stream.

As mentioned courses as above,you may then find good career after your studies.With the Diploma qualification itself you may find good job opportunities.The job industries such as,Consultancy Services,Web designing and Publishing,Computer Service Industry,Computer Hardware industry,Software development industry,Electronics and communication industries,and Networking and Maintenance industries and more.

Soon after completion of your Bachelor degree,you can start an opening career as a Software engineer.Also you may work the roles such as System developers and Programmers,network engineers.You may even find apprenticeship in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited,NAL,Multi designing courses and more.You can there by work and opt for a good career in the Multinational companies since they hire most of the computer science students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?