7th February 2014, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

In which year of Aeronautical engineering will I get admission after Diploma?

After mechanical diploma i will get in which year admission of aeronautical engineering tell me sir that After Mechacial diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in E&TC?
  2. Can I get admission in B.E aeronautical engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering
  3. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get direct admission in 2nd year for Aeronautical Engineering course after completing diploma in E&TC? What is the admission process? In which colleges can I get admission for Aeronautics?
  5. In which year of Aeronautical engineering will I get admission after Diploma? -- [New]
  6. Can I get admission for Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in aeronautical engineering?
  7. Can I get admission in B.E. in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in CSE?
  8. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  9. Can I get admission in 2nd year in Aeronautical Engineering after passing computer engineering diploma?
  10. How to get admission in 2nd year Aeronautical after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Is it possible to take admission Aeronautical College after diploma in electronics? Colleges offering the course? Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. How can I take admission in 2nd year B.Tech(Aeronautical engineering) after completing 1 year diploma in Electrical engineering?
  13. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  14. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  15. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electronics engineering? Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  17. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering B.Tech in 2nd year after diploma in Electrical Engineering? What is the basic procedure?
  18. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics?
11th February 2014, 07:28 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: In which year of Aeronautical engineering will I get admission after Diploma?

After your Diploma in Aeronautical engineering,you will be directly joined in SECOND YEAR OF B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering.You will be joined to B.Tech/B.E based on the Lateral Entry called Lateral Admission.Aeronautical engineering generally offers a good and wide range of roles in the fields such as Design,Development,Testing,Manufacture,Research and Maintenance and more.

You need to write some entrance exams like All India Engineering Entrance Examination,Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination,BITSAT,VITEEE,SRM Engineering entrance examination and more.So based on the score you get in the above entrance examinations you will be given seats and Streams accordingly.

To get a B.Tech lateral entry admission you must have scored good marks,so basically the seat you get depends on this.Soon after completion of your B.tech you may find various good number of Job opportunities.If you really interested in going for the Post graduation courses you may go for M.B.A Masters in Business Administration,M.Tech Master of Technology in Aeronautical engineering stream.

You may find employment in the various aviation companies such as Private and government Airlines.You can do work in the some organizations such as Indian Space Research Organization,Indian Air Force,NASA,Hindustan Aeronautics Limited and More.These all organizations look for fresh graduates to work in the Design,Development,manufacture,testing,design and more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?