2nd May 2016, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after diploma in electronic and communication?

Hello Sir/Mam,

My name is Bhavin. I'm in 2nd year. My questions is that what can I do after diploma ?????? Can you please provide me the details on the same? Which course would be good for my future? Hope that I will get the answer soon on this.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which course can I join after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  2. What is the feature of diploma electronics and communication engineering?
  3. Is it possible to get government job at an age of 41 years in AP being a diploma in Electronic and communication?
  4. Possible to do B.E Electrical Engineering after completing diploma in Electronic and Communication Engineering?
  5. Expected salary in Merchant Navy for Electronics & Communication Engineering Diploma student in India?
  6. What i should do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  7. What further studies can I pursue after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  8. Specializations available to study in B.Tech for Diploma student of Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  9. What are the opportunities after diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  10. Eligibility for doing B.Sc in Agriculture after having diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  11. What are the higher studies opportunities after completing diploma in electronic and communication?
  12. Government jobs after diploma in electronics and telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the government jobs I can apply for after passing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  14. How to do AMIE after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  15. List of colleges which provides diploma course in electronics and communication in Uttar Pradesh?
  16. In which college could I get after completing diploma in Electronics and Comunicat
  17. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  18. What can I do after diploma in electronic and communication??? -- [New]
5th May 2016, 06:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after diploma in electronic and communication?

After completion of your three years Diploma course in Electronics and Communication Engineering, you can pursue your higher studies in B.E/ B.Tech course or you can do a job. If you are interested to pursue your higher studies in B.E/B.Tech course, you must have to appear and qualify Lateral Entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc.,. which is conducted by your respective state board of technical education. If you are interested to do job, you can find many job opportunities in both private and public sector companies.
5th May 2016, 06:41 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your diploma course in electronics and communication engineering. you can pursue your higher studies in B.E./B.tech course or you can do a job.To get admission in B.E.B.Tech course, you must have to appear in lateral entry examination like LEET,ECET,JELET etc. Which is conducted by your respected state entrance examination board.By qualify the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a pariticulur college and you can get admission in 2nd year of 4 years B.E./B.Tech/B. tech course.
5th May 2016, 06:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Best courses available to do after Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering:

To get job immediately after completion of academics, you need to get good command over your concepts. Yes, generally we may find less scope just after completion on Diploma in Engineering. This the reason why, many candidates would pursue Bachelor's or sometime Master's after Bachelor Degree to find better scope.

As you are pursuing 2nd year of Diploma, concentrate on your studies first for now. Make sure you get good command over good grip on major concepts like,
* Networking
* Embedded Systems
* Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI)
* Circuit Designing
* Fibre Optic Technology
* PLC
* Automation
* Filter Analysis
* CCNA (Networking)

After completion of 3 year Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering, you would pursue B.E/ B.Tech in Electronics and Communication in top colleges to find employment opportunities right after completion of Bachelor Degree.
5th May 2016, 06:56 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

As you have done Diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering, the best course will be Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communication after which you will have lots of career opportunities as well as higher study options.

You can either apply for JEE Main exam for admission in B.Tech course or LEET examination for direct admission in second year of engineering in state engineering colleges. For LEET exam, a candidate must have at least 60% marks in diploma.

After Bachelor of technology in ECE, you can apply for GATE exam for M.Tech course or with good rank, you will be eligible for PSU jobs also.
5th May 2016, 09:44 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You are in the second year of your diploma course and want to know about the career options after completion of diploma course. Basically it totally depends upon you whether you are interested in doing job or going for further studies.

>>If you are interested to get job, then there is no problem for your there are lot of organizations which recruits diploma ECE students and not only this you will get good salary about 25,000 in starting. Following are the list of companies which recruits the
diploma students:

-- DRDO (CETPAM)

--ONGC (Technical Assistant)

--BSNL (TTA)

--ISRO (Scientific Assistant)

--DMRC/ LMRC (Junior Engineer- EC)

>>If you are interested in higher studies, then you have to do B.E/ B-Tech course through lateral entry scheme in which you take admission directly in the second year of the degree course. After doing B.E/ B-Tech course you can do either M.Tech course or go for govt. jobs. As after completion of B-Tech course, you are eligible for more competitive exams. So there is wide option for you.
5th May 2016, 09:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can join B.Tech course for higher education or get into a company to start your professional career. Normally, those who pursue diploma go for job straight after completion and look for higher education through correspondence.

It depends on your choice and you should take your decision based on your aim. If you are getting a decent job then nothing is better than it.
6th May 2016, 06:48 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after diploma in electronic and communication???

If you wish to remain in the same field and study further, you should opt for LEET entrance examination and get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech course in any good recognized college and can pursue your studies ahead.

However, apart from this of you wish to opt for something else, then there is an ample of career choices ahead such as;

> B.Com.

> BBA.

> B.Sc.

> Certificate courses, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?