4th March 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Which course can I join after completing diploma in electronics and communication?

I was completed my diploma in electronic&communication. Now Which types of courses i can do

Related Questions:
  1. HOw to join AMIE in Correspondence after Completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  2. How to join NDA after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  3. How should I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  4. Which course can I join after completing diploma in electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How much salary I will get after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  6. How to join graduate engineering course after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering in SV University
  7. How to join AMIE in ECE after completing diploma in electronics and communication? What are the opportunities after completing AMIE?
  8. How to join in B.E evening college after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  9. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  10. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  11. Which Exams I have to take to join Indian Railway after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  12. How to join evening engineering college after completing diploma in electronics and communication with 60%
  13. How to join in Air Force as an Airmen in technical after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 84.4% aggregate
  14. How to get admission after DIP? I am studying diploma in electronics and communication
  15. Can I study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering on 10th basis?
  16. How should I join Airline industry after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication? Contact details with their phone numbers of any Airline College?
  17. Procedure to get jobs after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [New]
  18. How can i join Indian Air Force after passing diploma in electronics and communication
5th March 2012, 05:02 AM
er.skp.me

Thumbs up Re: Which course can I join after completing diploma in electronics and communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I was completed my diploma in electronic&communication. Now Which types of courses i can do
Dear friend you can join engineering course after diploma
BE in electronic&communication/ BE in computer science/ BE in information science
you have clear certain entrance exam in order to get admission
or
post diploma course in electronic&communication

Best of luck
8th March 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course can I join after completing diploma in electronics and communication?

i have done my diploma in electronics and commmunication. am not interested in BE. i wanna do BSc. can i do?
8th March 2012, 10:34 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course can I join after completing diploma in electronics and communication?

dear friend,
After completion of diploma in electronics and communication you are worrying about your future career..

The best option after completion of diploma is BE/B.tech course..

You just apply for BE/B.tech course in the same field through lateral entry exams..
Through lateral entry exam you will be able to get admission in 2nd year of BE/B.tech course directly..

After completion of BE/B.tech course in the same field you will get lots of job opportunities, with better designation and high salary package..

So, I will suggest you to go for BE/B.tech course. It will help you to make a bright future..

All the best.
11th April 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

i finished my electronics diploma.i have no plus 2.can i join fashoin designing...how to use diploma ec in designing?which cours are use full to me
27th April 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

I've completed diploma in electronics
and i cant join BE coz family problem..
But stil am willing to do any short term course..pls suggest me sum course..
2nd May 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

After completing diploma in electronics & comm. Which type of jobr are preferred to me ?
8th May 2012, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

can i do bse after diploma in electronics?????
8th May 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma in e&c which course i will join
17th May 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

i completed my diploma in electronics and communication in the year 2004, now which course i want choose.
30th May 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

I want to do career in photography. Is it possible to do degree in wildlife photography after diploma in E &TC ??
7th July 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

after completing diploma in e&ce can i take electrictical engg in BE
21st July 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

which course can i join after completing diploma in electronics and telecomm?
which course i will join??
28th August 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

please tell the course after dip in electronics ,i dont want to do BE
13th December 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

hello sir / mam i am complete diploma in electronics engg in govt coolege plz tell me sir can i join in bse direct 2 year admission
18th January 2013, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

i have complete diploma(e&c) i don"t want to be because some family problems i interested to join bsc computer science this is possible are not
8th April 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

i completed my diploma in electronics and communication but interested in b-tech so which course i do???
12th August 2013, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

I will complete diploma its join MBA it's eligible
12th August 2013, 11:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hai friend
After completing diploma in electronic and communication engineering, you can for higher studies like B.Tech/B.E in electronics and communication engineering.

To join in engineering course after diploma you need to attend the lateral entry exam which is conducted by directorate of technical education. After qualifying in the entrance exam you can get a seat or admission into the second year of B.Tech course in the colleges depending upon your entrance exam rank.
After completing the B.Tech in the electronics and communication engineering you can find a lot of job opportunities in the software and hardware fields.
Thank You
1st September 2013, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

I have complete diploma in eee but i need to b.e.biomedicial in evening college it is possible sir?
2nd January 2014, 10:23 PM

Smile Re: Which course can I join after completing diploma in electronics and communication?

QUOTE=Unregistered;1868232]i[ have done my diploma in electronics and commmunication. am not interested in BE. i wanna do BSc. can i do?
7th July 2014, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my diploma in electronics. I want to change my branch so which branchs i can choose......????????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?