23rd July 2015, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

What are the chances of doing Architecture with 55 score in NATA?

What are the chances of doing Architecture with 55 score in NATA?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good institutes which give admission through AIEEE and not through CCB?
  2. Whether NATA score is necessary to apply for Diploma in Architecture courses at IGNOU or any other Government college? Opportunities of diploma in Architecture course?
  3. Can I get a good college after scoring 171 marks in AIEEE B.Arch exam? Cutoff marks for admission into the colleges?
  4. How much score should I obtain in NATA ? please help me.....
  5. How to become Architect after passing 10th with 87% marks?
  6. Any hope for Architecture in JU after scoring 3000 in WBJEE, 100 in NATA and 85% in 12th?
  7. Can I get admission in good college with a good score of AIEEE and NATA? Is Architecture course at Goa college, good?
  8. Will iI get admission to sushant school of architecture after scoring 118 in NATA exam?
  9. Can I now pursue any diploma course in Architecture after scoring 107/200 in NATA?
  10. Top 10 colleges in Tamilnadu for Architecture? I have scored 277 in NATA
  11. How much is the score required in NATA examination for admission in top architecture colleges
  12. What is the average NATA score for enrolling in susant school of architecture?
  13. How to join UG course under the course of Architecture?
  14. Can i choose Architecture without writing NATA exam?
  15. How many students had attempted aieee b.arch? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Sample question papers and reference books to prepare for NATA?
  17. Any college in which I could get after scoring 169 marks in AIEEE Architecture? Is it possible to get a college for Architecture without giving NATA?
  18. Is CET score considered along with NATA score for admission in Architecture?
24th July 2015, 09:28 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the chances of doing Architecture with 55 score in NATA?

You have a good chance of doing the course of B.Arch.
You need to wait for the counselling process to begin as once the counselling gets started the larger picture will become clear.
According the data of last year you are almost ensured of doing the course of B.Arch.
25th July 2015, 02:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the chances of doing Architecture with 55 score in NATA?

Admission in private colleges is not a big deal these days with so many private colleges. If you are looking for admission top colleges then you will have tough time with this score of 55.

Your category will be important and if you belong to reserved category then you might have some chance of getting admission in a decent college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?