31st May 2015, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the course duration of B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Hello everyone,
After doing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
3 years course I want to know how many years
of course duration of B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering?
Please let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  2. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  3. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  4. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?
  5. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  6. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Can I study B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in Abroad after completing Diploma course?
  8. What can we do after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the course duration of B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  10. Can I do B.Tech from AMIE after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Is it possible to enter Marine Engineering after completing B.E in Mechanical? Duration of the course and training centers providing the course?
  12. After completing diploma in plastic technical will I be able to do B.Tech in Mechanical engineering
  13. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  14. How can I study Aeronautical after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  16. Eligibility for Polytechnic courses? Centers in Trivandrum are for both girls and boys? Which field should I get a job?
  17. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma course?
  18. How to do mechanical engineering graduation after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am doing a job in private industry
31st May 2015, 09:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the course duration of B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

The general duration of B.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering) course is four years. For candidates who have completed three years Diploma course, the duration of B.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering) course is three years because, Diploma holders can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course through Lateral Entry Process after completion of your three years Diploma course.
31st May 2015, 11:08 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the course duration of B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Actually the duration of B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) course is 4 years at any university, but the duration is 3 years for the candidates who have completed their diploma course, because candidates who have completed their diploma course will get direct admission in second year of B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) course. So, that you can complete your B.Tech only within 3 years.
1st June 2015, 12:52 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

No you will not be able to study the course of Aeronautical Engineering in your B.Tech Degree.
The courses you are eligible to pursue after you have completed the course of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering are B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering and B.Tech in Automobile Engineering.
So you will have to study any one of these courses.
The course of B.Tech will take 3 more years to complete in both the streams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?