7th February 2014, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

What to do after Diploma in Architecture?

AM a student of architecture So after computing my diploma course,what will i do is what i wanna know in prescribed manner?

Plz sggst me..

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get admitted for B.Architecture after completing diploma in Architecture?
  3. What are the colleges applicable for AIEEE all India rank 33869 ?
  4. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  5. Can I get good private college after scoring an AIR of 206190 in AIEEE and 32483 state rank?
  6. Admission in Diploma Architecture Acquaintanceship?
  7. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma in Architecture Assistanceship
  8. Can I get a private college in west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  9. Can I get 2nd year Architecture after diploma? I have passed diploma in Architecture
  10. Fee of diploma in Building Construction? Admission in Architecture diploma after 12th?
  11. Can I do diploma in Architecture after passing 10th from Mumbai? Colleges for diploma in Architecture?
  12. Should I choose B.Arch or Architecture diploma?
  13. Which colleges can I join for 3 years diploma in Architecture after doing B.Com and 1 year diploma in Architecture?
  14. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma architecture assistantship
  15. One year diploma in Architecture is equivalent to 3 years diploma?
  16. Architecture diploma course fee structure?
  17. What to do after Diploma in Architecture? -- [New]
  18. Can I get admission in diploma architecture assistance-ship after passing SSC with 75%? Can I get admission in B.E Civil
11th February 2014, 07:31 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What to do after Diploma in Architecture?

There are very wide range of Job and career course opportunities both in Private and public Sectors.As you have completed Diploma in Architecure,you may go for the higher studies such as B.Tech in Architecture Engineering,Bachelor Degree in Architecture Engineering.You are supposed to work on the drawings of building.

You must have a basic knowledge on roofing materials,stones,bricks,lime,timber,cement,exterio r and interior finishes,glass,adhesives,building hardware,plastics,additives and admixtures and more.You must be in a position to prepare structural drawing,working drawings and some detailed drawings.You can go for the higher studies like Degree through AMIE,AIIA. Most of the Universities give admission to the Diploma Architecture students to join directly into the B.Tech Second year of Architecture engineering stream.

You may go for the higher studies in the various specializations like Naval architecture,building engineering and management,Urban designing,architectural conservation,landscape architecture,traffic and transport planning,building engineering and management,regional planning and more.

You may find job opportunities in the corporate houses,hotels,residential buildings,stadiums,architectural research institutes,consulting firms,building and Construction companies,government civil engineering departments,industrial and consumer products,machinery design team,and more.Larsen and Toubro(L&T) company also recruits Architecture graduates for their projects across the country.
13th February 2014, 09:08 PM
Sowmya449

Default Re: What to do after Diploma in Architecture?

You may go for the higher studies in the various specializations like Naval architecture,building engineering and management,Urban designing,architectural conservation,landscape architecture,traffic and transport planning,building engineering and management,regional planning and more.I hope you will choose the best one.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?