7th February 2017, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

What to do, if not interested in my present field?

I am in 2nd year of diploma and I am not really interested in this field and am very confused about my career. So, what will best for me? Please do reply.
Kannaiya Bhanushali.

8th February 2017, 02:07 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do, if not interested in my present field?

As you are doing Diploma and you are in 2nd year and you are not interested to pursue this diploma but according to me you should continue and must complete and try to concentrate. After completing you can do you graudation in another stream of your own interest. Moreover you can join any short term course as per your interest.
8th February 2017, 08:39 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

There are two options available for you the first one is that do what you love because it's never too late and the second thing is that you have to take an interest in your field or at least complete your course and start doing a job then maybe you are going to love and enjoy your work otherwise switch to another course, a profession which you think will be better for you.
8th February 2017, 10:23 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Since you are in the second year of your Diploma course, according to my opinion, you must complete your Diploma course first and after the completion of your Diploma course, you may change your field and can pursue higher degree courses in the field which you are interested to pursue.
Leaving the Diploma course in between would not benefit you for the upcoming future.
So, it will better to complete the Diploma course.
9th February 2017, 12:14 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can anytime shift to another course and field if you are not wanting to continue with your studies further. I suggest you to shift while you are still in your early stage of education career before its too late. Get enrolled in any such course which you really want to study and you are good at and I am sure you will like it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?