6th December 2010, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Scored 7.5 in IELTS and interested in Biotechnology related field : Which field to opt for MS?

i have got a score of 7.5 in IELTS and willing to do MS relating to Biotechnology(as i did B.Tech biotech)
suggest me like in what shall i do MS??

15th December 2010, 10:46 AM
Sk.Subhani

Default Re: Scored 7.5 in IELTS and interested in Biotechnology related field : Which field to opt for MS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have got a score of 7.5 in IELTS and willing to do MS relating to Biotechnology(as i did B.Tech biotech)
suggest me like in what shall i do MS??
That's really a good score.
If you have good academics then apply for free education countries like germany and sweden.
If your planning for higher studies in USA then you have to take GRE in addition to TOEFL/IELTS. You should get a good score about 1250+ because for most of the top universities the gre cut-off is 1250+.
All of the first decide the area of your interest, I mean specialized subject in your field of Bio-technology then you search for the universities which are providing that specialization or major with good research and lad facilities. This is the process you need to undergo in order to bring your dream a reality.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?