8th October 2021, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

What to do for the management course in Civil engineering being Diploma engineer?

I am a Diploma holder in Civil Engineering, completed in the year of 2006 and having 9 years of work experience in various fields in site execution. I have more interest in construction management, planning, and business sectors. I have no guidance to achieve the above interests. I feel i have enough experience in field and i would like to join in management side.

My question is, what to study after my diploma apart from the BE or B.Tech to achieve the above?

Bcz i cant await 3 or 4 years for getting the degree certificate.

Thank u.

11th October 2021, 12:04 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do for the management course in Civil engineering being Diploma engineer?

Civil engineering students often choose MBA in finance, Marketing or operations.
It's advisable to persue MBA in finance as it broadens the range of companies in which they can operate.

Construction engineer can work as a construction project manager or construction engineer manager.
The experience of civil engineer give engineers more room in their job fields.
15th October 2021, 07:15 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Default Re: What to do for the management course in Civil engineering being Diploma engineer?

First of all. Yes,

But you lose a year’s pay, have to pay for another years of school and don’t learn a lot more that you would on the job.
It could help you in the long run. Consider a weekend and night MBA program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?