12th November 2016, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

What job can I get after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering and having knowledge of Auto Cad 2D? How much salary will I get?

Respected Sir, I have completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering so I want to know what is the suitable job for me? What job can I get after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering and having knowledge of Auto Cad 2D? How much salary will I get? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a job after doing AutoCad course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to get Automobile designing jobs after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering, basics of Auto CAD, Solid edge, inventor and solid works courses?
  3. Studying cad and autocad helpful for ece students?
  4. Which stream of Auto Cad will be better for ITI in Electrical holder? Pattern and syllabus for it?
  5. Can a B.Com degree holder pursue Auto Cad? What is the fee structure for Auto Cad course?
  6. What are the jobs available after completing BE and CITD Master Certificate in Auto Cad? -- [New]
  7. Is diploma course alone sufficient to get the jobs in Civil background?
  8. Are there any job opportunities for Short term courses like Auto cad?
  9. What are the jobs I can apply for after completion of various courses?
  10. What to do after Civil engineering Diploma?
  11. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  12. How to get a job in Mechanical core company having skills like ANSYS, PROE and AUTO CAD?
  13. Possibility to appear in NATA to study B.Arch course if completed BCA, Diploma in Multimedia & Animation, Auto Cad and got 49.2% in 12th?
  14. List of the top institutes in Nagpur for AUTO CAD course?
  15. Minimum salary of an Diploma Automobile Engineer? Percentage needed to get in Automobile Engineering College?
  16. What kind of industrial job is available for me after passing B.E with 66.28%? Any chance for a job in core companies?
  17. What can i do except B.Tech after Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  18. How Diploma in Designing course is beneficial to study for Auto cad 2D & 3D completed student? Syllabus of this course?
23rd August 2022, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What job can I get after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering and having knowledge of Auto Cad 2D? How much salary will I get?

Iam diplama eee student after diplama i want job what cad is used please you suggestion sir/medum
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?