24th October 2022, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job can i get after diploma in Army section?

Hello sir/mam my self christina i am doing diploma in information science, and this is my final year and also i have done with my NCC 'B' certificate with "A" grade,can i apply for job in army?and i what way can i?

27th October 2022, 02:00 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job can i get after diploma in Army section?

Those who have completed their graduation and have their age between 19 and 24 years can apply for Indian Army

Selection for IMA is done through Combined Defence Service Exam followed by SSB interview.

Thus you can apply for post in Indian army depending on your qualification.
Diploma holders can also join .
But the best degree for joining Indian Army as a good officer post except engineering is that of graduation from any subject.
27th October 2022, 03:09 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

The job after Diploma in Army is:-

*Armoured Corps

*Artillery

*Infantry

*Army Engineer etc..
27th October 2022, 06:35 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to join army section after completing diploma. I suggest you to pursue graduation i.e, continue doing B.E/ B.Tech after completing diploma.
So that you can appear in Combined Defence Services recruitment examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

Through CDS you can join Air Force or Indian Army or Indian Navy with graduation from a recognised University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?