27th February 2017, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

What are the possibilities available after completion of diploma course?

This is my final year of diploma after diploma there is a course which held in chennai Bangalore and it is not like B.Tech and after doing diploma we become AE an the course which I am telling by doing that we become SE or thing or which I dont know can u please tell what course I mean

2nd March 2017, 04:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the possibilities available after completion of diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This is my final year of diploma after diploma there is a course which held in chennai Bangalore and it is not like B.Tech and after doing diploma we become AE an the course which I am telling by doing that we become SE or thing or which I dont know can u please tell what course I mean

The diploma completed candidates can pursue their career in two ways. One is to study further and the other one is to apply for jobs. Candidates can study BE or BTech through lateral entry admission after completion of diploma. The admission to the engineering will be done on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the lateral entry entrance examination. Candidates will be admitted directly to the second year of the B.Tech course. Regarding the job option, candidates after completion of 3 year diploma can apply for jobs in government and private sector. These are the possibilities available after completion of diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?