7th February 2015, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow to do degree after diploma?

Hello,

I do the diploma in E.C.E from Don Bosco Institute Of Technical Education. after diploma i will want to take admission in Degree now any one tell me WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE OF D2D ADMISSION on this year??
IS THERE ANY ENTRANCE EXAM TO TAKE ADMISSION IN West Bengal???
PLEASE REPLY ME...

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  2. Admission procedure from Diploma to degree engineering in Pune?
  3. Procedure to get admission in direct 2nd year engineering degree course in Gujarat after scoring 64% in Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the procedure to take admission for degree course after completing after diploma?
  5. Which correspondence degree course should i join after diploma in E&C engineering? What's the joining procedure?
  6. How to take up degree after diploma computer science? Procedure to get admitted?
  7. Diploma to Degree admission in IT engineering at DAIICT?
  8. Procedure to do PG degree from Pune University? I have done BSc Computer Science
  9. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  10. Is it necessary to do diploma after 12th? What is the procedure?
  11. Procedure to follow for doing MS from Germany? Procedure to get loan for it?
  12. Details of procedure to move from diploma to degree in LD engineering college as X student
  13. Procedure to be followed to become an IPS officer after graduation?
  14. What is the criteria and procedure for taking admission in Degree College after completing Diploma from I.T.?
  15. Procedure, requirements and number of seats available for diploma holder in Jamia Millia Islamia for B.Tech program?
  16. Information and procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture?
  17. Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in CSE? What procedure to follow for this?
  18. Procedure to do degree in Nirma University and Dhirubhai College after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma?
8th February 2015, 09:51 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow to do degree after diploma?

If you are interested to pursue Degree course after completion of three years Diploma course, you need to appear in Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET). In west Bengal, JELET examination is conducted for Diploma holders who wish to get admission in second year of four years Bachelor's Degree course. By qualifying JELET examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years Degree course.
8th February 2015, 03:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow to do degree after diploma?

In West Bengal you can apply for JELET, if you are looking for admission in B.Tech course after completion of Diploma in Engineering. JELET is a lateral entry entrance test for getting admission in 2nd year of the B.Tech course in West Bengal.

You are definitely eligible for this entrance exam as you have got Diploma in Engineering qualification from a recognized Institute. All you have to do is get a excellent rank in this exam and you will have good chance of getting admission in a top colleges for your B.Tech degree through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?