11th January 2015, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat

Respected Sir/Mam,

I am studying in diploma 6th semester in Petro Chemical Technology M.S.University Polytechnic Baroda Now , I want to try to get admission in BE Degree in Chemical Engineering in Gujarat , Let me know procedure & rules for diploma to degree engineering admission in GTU.& others and college of chemical, degree college in gujarat Government & self finance etc. . plz help me and guide me for d to d at the earliest .

Krishna D . Thaker

Related Questions:
  1. Where to join degree course in Petro Chemical Gujarat or outside states?
  2. List of best colleges in Gujarat offering lateral entry?
  3. Good Universities for doing MSc Chemistry in West Bengal?
  4. Procedure to get admission in direct 2nd year engineering degree course in Gujarat after scoring 64% in Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How may I do Degree(Mechanical engineering) in Gujarat university? What's the procedure for admission in the same? I've passed diploma in Mechanical engineering with 53.9% marks
  6. How can I get admission in Gujarat state for degree after passing diploma in Electrical from Maharashtra?
  7. How many diploma chemical engineers are passing this year from Gujarat College?
  8. How to get admission in degree college in Gujarat? I have passed diploma in EC
  9. Admission procedure from Diploma to degree engineering in Pune?
  10. List of universities in Gujarat which allow admission for degree course after completing diploma?
  11. How to take admission in Gujarat? Procedure for admission? I have done diploma engineering in EC from MIT college Pune
  12. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for D2D admission? Is there any entrance exam to take admission in Gujarat?
  13. Procedure for admission in Degree Colleges of Gujarat?
  14. What is the procedure to do BOE in Gujarat after completing diploma in Mechanical with 1 year experience in Operation Department in Powerplant in Gujarat?
  15. What is the procedure if a diploma wants to get admission in part time degree program in Gujarat?
  16. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  17. What are the rules and regulations for diploma engineer of Gujarat to take admission in degree engineering course in Gujarat?
  18. Admission in 2nd year degree in Gujarat after completing 10th from Gujarat and diploma from Maharashtra?
16th January 2015, 11:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat

You can apply for Lateral Engineering Entrance Test (LEET) in Gujarat for getting admission in 2nd year of the Degree in Engineering program. After completion of your Diploma Engineering you will be eligible for admission through entrance exam and if you get a top rank then surely you will get admission in a Government college.

You can get admission in following colleges in Gujarat

1. Birla Vishvakarma Mahavidyalaya (Affiliated to Sardar Patel University), (Engineering College), Vallabh Vidyanagar- 388120

2. College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology , Gujarat Agricultural University, Junagarh- 362001

3. DC Patel School of Architecture , Vallabh Vidyanagar- 388120

4. Government Engineering College, Shamlaji Road , Modasa, Distt. Sabarkantha- 383315

5. L.D. College of Engineering (Affiliated to Gujarat University), Ahmadabad- 380015

6. Lukhdhirji Engineering College (Affiliated to Saurashtra University) , Morbi- 363642, Distt. Rajkot

7. Sardar Vallabh Bhai Regional College of Engineering and Technology (Affiliated to South Gujarat University), Surat- 395007
30th May 2015, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat

i did diploma in chemical engg.in 2012,now i want to do degree in same so please help.

hasmukh vaghela
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?