30th September 2016, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for applying diploma? When is the exam and when to get the application form?

What is the procedure followed for applying diploma? When is the exam and when to get the application form? Can you please provide me the complete steps which we have to follow to apply for the diploma course? Awaiting to get the response!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for applying MA course? How to get the application form?
  2. Detailed procedure to apply in IGNOU OPENMAT? Cost of application form?
  3. Procedure of online application for Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  4. Procedure of submission of AIEEE form offline? From where to buy the application form?
  5. Procedure to apply for diploma in agriculture? Which college is best to choose? -- [New]
  6. How may I get bsnl TTA exam application form? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed diploma with 9.1 CPI in ECE branch
  7. What is the application procedure followed to apply for diploma course offered by Indian Railways?
  8. Procedure to apply for UGC NET exam? How to get the challan form, application form?
  9. When the application form of MTNL JTO will be released? Procedure to apply?
  10. Where to get the application form for applying scholarship for doing MBBS? What is the procedure followed to get the scholarship?
  11. Procedure to apply for Diploma CET? Cost of application?
  12. Procedure for applying for M.Ed exam? Last date of submission of application forms?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC? From where I will the application form?
  14. From where I will get application form of SLET in Tamil Nadu? Procedure to apply and last date of application?
  15. What is the procedure to follow for applying Government job?
  16. From where to get the NATA application form in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for NATA exam?
  17. How can I get the application form of OPENMAT? Procedure to apply?
  18. I have made a mistake while filling the aieee aplication form -- [Most Discussed]
30th September 2016, 08:21 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for applying diploma? When is the exam and when to get the application form?

Diploma is three year duration course after 10th from any recognised board.

The application form for the examination to get admission will be available from month of March and April and the examination is conducted in May.

The candidates after qualifying in entrance examination are eligible for admission in course. The examination is conducted by state government for admission in government institutes. The application form is generally available online at official website.
30th September 2016, 09:36 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for applying diploma? When is the exam and when to get the application form?

The required eligibility to apply for diploma course is candidate must have passed minimum 10th from recognised board.

The candidates after applying for the examination have to appear and qualify in entrance examination for admission in course. The examination is conducted by institutes in between April - May. The application form for the same will be available form March onwards varies with different institutes.

So, to get complete details for admission procedure visit at official website of respective institute in which you want to get admission.
30th September 2016, 03:49 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

The minimum required qualification to apply for diploma course is 10th from any recognised board.

So, if you have passed you will be eligible to appear for examination. The examination is conducted by various institutes for admission in the course. The application form are released in beginning of course in month of March.

The entrance examination are conducted in April or May and then after result are declared. The candidates who qualifies in it are eligible for admission.

For most of the institutes the application form is available online where as for some of the them have application form available in its campus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?