29th October 2015, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do diploma in Civil engineering?

What is the procedure followed to do diploma in Civil engineering? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can let me know the answer on this as soon as possible Thank you!

Related Questions:
29th October 2015, 09:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do diploma in Civil engineering?

To do Diploma in Civil Engineering course, you must have completed 10th standard with minimum aggregate of 40% marks from a recognised board. To get admission in Diploma course, you must have to appear in Diploma entrance examinations like POLYCET, JEXPO, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?