1st March 2016, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do diploma course in distance education?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am sunitha from Bangalore my friend has completed hhi iti (Mechanical) he wants do diploma correspondence ,,,is it possible to do? and how to apply for it? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the response soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.A or diploma in fine articles through distance education?
  2. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  3. How to do distance education after completing diploma?
  4. How may I get the information about the diploma course in special education through correspondence? List of colleges along with their address for the same?
  5. What is the procedure followed to do civil diploma through distance education?
  6. Is it worthy to study Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course for getting promotion if working in DHFL? List of Distance universities which offer this course?
  7. Procedure to get admission in 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation course through Distance Education for a candidate who has 10 yeas of work experience after completed V.H.S.E?
  8. Which entrance to be answered to join LLB correspondence course?
  9. Distance learning polytechnic colleges in Hyderabad for Diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  10. List of distance colleges in Uttarakhand for Diploma in Mechanical?
  11. Which are the colleges in CG in which I can do correspondence course? I have done PG in History
  12. What is the procedure followed to apply for Diploma in Mining via distance education in Karnataka state?
  13. How to do diploma in Mechanical Engineering through distance education?
  14. List of colleges and admission procedure for joining distance education B.Tech program? I have passed diploma with second class
  15. Procedure to study B.Tech through Distance Education in Kolkata for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  16. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/ -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do distance education through Chennai Education Centre?
  18. Procedure to take admission in MCA after completing diploma in software engineering?
4th March 2016, 12:52 AM
Jitu369

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do diploma course in distance education?

He can do diploma through distance mode after ITI course.

There are many polytechnics in banglore offers diploma course through correspondence. The detailed notice regarding admission for diploma by distance mode is usually published in the months of April or May on official website of respective universities. You need to refer such a websites by visiting them. The application form will available online or at the office of universities. You need to submit it before last date of submission.

● Some best diploma colleges offers diploma through correspondence in mechanical engineering are given below :

--Intellect Correspondence College
605, 62nd Cross Rd, 5 Block, Chamundi Nagar, Rajaji Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560010

--Symbiosis Centre For Distance Learning
95/1, 95/2, SIBM Campus, Hosur Road, Electronics City, Phase-1, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100

--Karnataka State Open University
61, 5th Cross, 5th Main Rd, Raghavendra Colony, Chamrajpet, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560018

--S L N Correspondence College
Shop No. 607 ,1st Main, 614, 45th Cross Rd, 8th Block, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560070

--Directorate Of Distance Education Bangalore University
Ramachandra Rd, Ambedkar Veedhi, Sampangi Rama Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560009

--National Law School of India University
Gnana Bharathi Main Road, Chandra Layout, Nagarbhavi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560242
4th March 2016, 01:07 AM
Psycho888
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do diploma course in distance education?

After ITI course he can do diploma through correspondence by lateral entry.

Diploma is basically 3 years duration course but it takes 4 years to complete by distance mode.

In order to complete diploma by distance mode, there is some entrance exams he need to appear for them. So, he will get admission by lateral entry as he is ITI holder.

Also some universities display notice regarding diploma through correspondence online on their websites. You need to refer it & apply there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?