8th January 2017, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing HSC after completion of diploma in mechanical?

Hi Sir/Mam, I have completed Diploma in mechanical after my SSLC and now I am 20 I wish to do HSC, Is that is possible. If it is possible please guide me to the admissions? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details soon.Awaiting for the response.
Thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for joining army after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. What is the procedure followed to get educational loan right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  5. What is the procedure followed to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Is there a possibility to get admission in diploma in Mechanical after completion of diploma in agriculture?
  7. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the procedure followed for doing higher education in abroad after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. How to do B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Procedure to study Aviation after completion of Mechanical Diploma?
  11. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  12. Which branch I can choose to do degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  13. How to get admission after passing 10th class?
  14. What is the procedure followed to get admission in degree from Pune after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Can I get a seat in IIT after completion of Diploma in Mechanical?
  16. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  17. List of competitive exams to write after completion of mechanical diploma course?
  18. Which is better between HSC and Diploma course?
13th January 2017, 06:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing HSC after completion of diploma in mechanical?

Yes, doing HSC after completion of Diploma course is possible. But doing HSC (Higher Secondary Course) again after completion of Diploma course is waste of time. As you have completed Diploma course (a 3 year course) after completion of 10th Class, I would strongly suggest you to go with B.E/ B.Tech course after doing this Diploma course. Yes, doing HSC again is absolutely waste of time and hence I would suggest you to go with B.E/ B.Tech after Diploma course instead of doing HSC course. But if you are really interested, then you may go with HSC course on the basis of 10th Class.
13th January 2017, 08:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing HSC after completion of diploma in mechanical?

To do HSC after completion of your Diploma in Mechanical course, you have to visit the school/ college where you wish to take admission in HSC. Some schools offer admission in HSC through admission test/ entrance examination whereas some other schools offer admission in HSC through merit basis of 10th standard board examination marks. After successful completion of admission process, you will be offered admission for pursuing HSC.
13th January 2017, 08:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can opt for open schooling option like NIOS, if you are interested in completing class 12th in different stream. This is the only option because most of the regular schools have age limit for admission.

Hence, take admission in NIOS and be prepared to appear for exams through self study. Once you cleared the papers, you will be awarded the qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?