15th November 2015, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the process of doing Diploma in Computers after passing 10th?

I have completed my 10th. Now i want to go for diploma in computers. So please tell me about the process of doing course?

15th November 2015, 08:58 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process of doing Diploma in Computers after passing 10th?

As you are interested to do Diploma after 10th , Then you have to appear an entrance exam DET (Diploma Entrance Test) according to your rank you will get admit in the college & in the respective stream.

The list of best college in India.

Bhadrak Institutes of Engineering and Technology - Balasore

Bharati Vidyapeeth's Jawaharlal Nehru Institutes of Technology - Pune

Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering Bangalore

Ghousia Polytechnic for Women- Bangalore

Government Polytechnic Amravati

Government Polytechnic College - Ahmedabad

Hindustan Academy - Bangalore

Institute of Rail Transport - New Delhi

Kalpana Chwala Government Polytechnic for Women - Ambala

Meera Bai Polytechnic for Women - Delhi

MEI Polytechnic Bangalore

Nirma Universitu of Science and Technology - Ahmedabad

Polytechnic for Women South Ext - Delhi

Rural Polytechnic for women - Ahmednagar

Govt. Polytechnic for Women, Haryana
15th November 2015, 10:42 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process of doing Diploma in Computers after passing 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 10th. Now i want to go for diploma in computers. So please tell me about the process of doing course?
Diploma in Computer is a diploma course of 3 years duration. To join in th
is course you need to have completed 10th from a recognized school board of education with at least 55% aggregate and science and maths as compulsory subjects.

The process of joining is that you need to apply for the respected college which you wish in order to join and get the application form and submit.

The top colleges which you can prefer for doing the course in India are:
  • Padmashree Dr. D.Y.Patil Polytechnic, Akurdi, Pune
  • Dr.D.Y.Patil Pratishthan's,Y.B.Patil Polytechnic, Akurdi, Pune
  • Shivani College of IT and Management, Dilsukh Nagar, Hyderabad
  • Amity University (AU Noida), Noida
  • Dr. C.V. Raman University (CVRU), BilasPur
  • Sri Jayachamarajendra (Govt) Polytechnic, Seshadri Road, Bangalore
  • Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Meerut
  • St. Joseph's College, Bangalore
  • The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara
  • BFIT Group of Institutions, Dehradun
15th November 2015, 11:35 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

You can simply get the admission in diploma course after completion of your matriculation.

Polytechnic is a technical institute which imparts technical education in India.

Generally Polytechnic Institutes are not affiliated to any university but are recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).

They offer 3 Year duration diploma courses in engineering.

Admission process :

** First you have to appear in the Diploma entry test for getting admission in good college.

** Then you have to fill up the admission form that you will get inside the prospectus.

** Now submit the form along with the specified fee.

Then you will be registered under a registration number. It confirms your admission.
15th November 2015, 11:45 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The process of admission in diploma after completion of 10th board exam is very simple. All you need to do is to appear for the various entrance exams conducted by the state government for admission of candidates in diploma colleges.

Some private colleges take admission in diploma on the basis of marks scored in 10th whereas the government college take admission in diploma on the basis of rank secured in entrance exam.

Entrance exams for diploma:

1. SLIET exam.

2. BCECE LE exam

You can pursue diploma in your desired stream if you secure good marks in exam.
16th November 2015, 12:54 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

If you have completed your 10th board exams then you can easily apply for the various entrance exams conducted for diploma courses. Depending upon your rank in the entrance exams you can get admission in computers.

Various entrance exams are conducted by the state government of respective states. The application forms are generally out in the month of May and exam is conducted in the month of June.

SLIET is the best diploma entrance exam.
16th November 2015, 10:58 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You have to apply for polytechnic entrance exam of your state to get admission in this course. Seats are allotted based on your rank through counselling. If you have got good rank then surely you will get admission in your choice of college.

Diploma in computer science engineering will be of 3 years duration. You should do it from an AICTE approved institute only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?