30th September 2015, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

What qualification is required for taking admission in Diploma in mining?

I wants to do Diploma in Mining. So i need to know about the qualification required for this.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Mining diploma with SSC qualification?
  2. Procedure to apply for entrance exam for admission in Diploma course in Mining Engineering? Fee expenses and scholarship for shortlisted candidate?
  3. Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student?
  4. Can I get job after completing Diploma in Mining Engineering? Scope in Private Sector of India?
  5. Required Education Qualification for Diploma in Mining? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible to get admission in CSE after completion of diploma in mining engineering?
  7. Possibility to study B.Tech in Mining Engineering at VNIT, Nagpur for Diploma student?
  8. Am I eligible to write AIEEE? I have completed my diploma in drilling engineering from School of mining, Orissa with 72% marks. What's the minimum marks should I scored to get admission in NIT with mining stream?
  9. Eligibility to apply for Polytechnic diploma in Mining Engineering course? How much minimum salary will diploma holder get? Scope of Diploma in Mining Engineering?
  10. How to do diploma in mining and mining surveying? Which are the institutes providing such type of diploma
  11. Colleges which offers Diploma in Mining Engineering in India?
  12. What percentage is required in diploma for taking admission in BE course for diploma holders?
  13. How to get admission in B.Tech in Maharashtra after completing diploma in mining?
  14. How can I do BE in mining along with my work after completing my diploma in the same field?
  15. Procedure to apply for B.Tech(Mining Engineering) in IGNOU for Diploma holder?
  16. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  17. What is the procedure followed to get admission in IIT B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mining engineering?
  18. Rank required in WBJEE and JEE Main for Mining Engineering at BESU?
30th September 2015, 04:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What qualification is required for taking admission in Diploma in mining?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I wants to do Diploma in Mining. So i need to know about the qualification required for this.
Eligibility criteria for diploma course in Mining Engineering:-

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for Diploma entrance exam.

Your age should be below 21 years.
30th September 2015, 05:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What qualification is required for taking admission in Diploma in mining?

You need 10th qualification with maths and science to become eligible for diploma in mining engineering course which is a 3 years duration course. There is polytechnic entrance exam for admission in this course at state level.

Your rank in the entrance exam will decide whether you will get admission in your choice of college or not. Seats are allotted through counselling process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?