30th September 2016, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after completion of diploma in Aeronautical?

What should I do after completion of diploma in Aeronautical? Can you please suggest me the next steps which I can take? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer on this as I am not sure what to be done next. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  2. Is aeronautical course available in diploma after completion of 10th standard?
  3. Can I try for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  4. Is the course aeronautical available in diploma after completion of 10th standard?
  5. Can I join in Aeronautical course after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  6. Which options of branches are available for B.E. after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  7. What should I do after completion of diploma in aeronautical to become a pilot?
  8. What to do for getting admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  9. Am I eligible to do aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma course?
  10. What should I do after completion of diploma in Aeronautical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to get admission for Marine or Aeronautical after completion of diploma course?
  12. Eligibility to study Aeronautical Engineering for Diploma Electronics student? Percentage required to get admission?
  13. How to get admission in 2nd year Aeronautical after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Am I eligible for Aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Aeronautical after completion of diploma in ECE? -- [New]
  16. How to get admission for study Diploma Aeronautical on 10th basis?
  17. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma?
  18. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th Board exam?
30th September 2016, 07:42 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of diploma in Aeronautical?

Courses available to pursue after completion of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering:

Bachelor of Technology or Bachelor of Engineering in Aeronautical Engineering is the very best course to go ahead after completion of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering. Yes, after successful completion of Bachelor Degree you may find employment opportunities in several organizations namely,

>> EES Pvt. Ltd

>> Several top colleges/ universities

>> Inspire Innovative, Delhi

>> DRDO, Delhi

as Quality Manager, Thermal Design Engineer, Air Frame Design Engineer, Logistic Engineer, Integration Engineer, Graduate Engineer Trainee, Mechanical Design Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Assistant Technical Officer, Aircraft Production Manager, Aerospace Designer Checker and Aircraft Production Manager.
30th September 2016, 08:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your Diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.E/ B.Tech. To get admission in B.E/ B.Tech course, you have to appear in lateral entry examinations like LEET/ ECET/ JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of Aeronautical Engineering course.
30th September 2016, 08:57 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

After completion of diploma in Aeronautical you can opt for higher studies in the related field or you can start your career in research organisations.

Higher study options after diploma in Aeronautical are:

> Bachelor of Engineering in Aeronautical Engineering.

> Bachelor of Engineering in Aerospace Engineering.

> Bachelor of Technology in Aeronautical Engineering.

> Bachelor of Technology in Aerospace Engineering..

> Advanced Diploma in Aerospace Engineering and Management.

> Advanced Diploma in Aviation Maintenance.

> Advanced Diploma in in Aircraft Maintenance.

Here are some of the organisations where you can start your career:

> Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO).

> Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC).

> Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO).

> Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL).

> National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL).

> Airlines.

> NASA.
30th September 2016, 09:12 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

After completing Diploma you can either pursue B.Tech, B.E or you can also apply for different government jobs. Some of the posts are as under:-
CO
JE
SDO
Assistant Engineer
1st October 2016, 12:59 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Best course you may go with after Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course is Bachelor Degree in Aeronautical Engineering. Aeronautical Engineering has very good scope in India and abroad. Some of the major recruitment's held in companies are as follows. They are, ADE, NAL, Flight Clubs, Private Airlines, HAL, DRDO and ISRO companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?