30th September 2016, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get admission for BA after completion of diploma and without 12th standard?

I complete diploma at gtu.now i am interested for admission in B.A can it is possible without 12th pass? Can you please guide me with the answer on this? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon as well. Awaiting for the quick response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to take admission in I.I.T after completion of diploma course?
  2. Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard?
  3. What is the procedure to get admission in NIRMA for doing diploma course after completion of 12th standard?
  4. Can I get admission in B.A after completion of Diploma in Architecture?
  5. Is diploma in computer science equal to completion of 12th standard?
  6. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  7. Is it possible to go for diploma directly after completion of 9th standard?
  8. Is it possible for me to get lateral entry in IIT after completion of diploma course in information technology?
  9. Which course to do after completion of 10th standard? Diploma or 11th and 12th?
  10. How can I become an Aeronautical Engineer after completing class 10th? How much should I score to apply for the Course?
  11. Is diploma equivalent to 12th?
  12. Process of getting admission in IITs after completing diploma?
  13. Procedure to take admission for diploma in Architecture after getting 105 marks in NATA exam but failed in 12th standard? -- [New]
  14. Which year I can get admission to do diploma course after completion of 12th standard?
  15. What is best option after 10th ICSE board exams?
  16. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it possible for me to get admission for BA after completion of diploma and without 12th standard?
  18. Which stream to choose in 11th to become a Software Engineer having no interest in Maths and Science?
30th September 2016, 09:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission for BA after completion of diploma and without 12th standard?

Sorry, to say that it is not possible to get admission for pursuing B.A. course after completion of your three years Diploma course and without pursuing 12th standard. The minimum educational qualification required to pursue B.A. course is completion of your 12th standard or equivalent in any stream from a recognised board. Since, you have not studied 12th standard, being a Diploma holder, you are not eligible to get admission for pursuing B.A. course.
1st October 2016, 12:40 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission for BA after completion of diploma and without 12th standard?

Yes you are eligible to pursue BA without completing 12th. As because Diploma is also equivalent to intermediate and you won't have to face any problem.
1st October 2016, 12:58 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Yes, it is very much possible.

You can get admission in any graduation degree of your choice if you have completed the diploma.

The diploma is an equivalent to the 12th standard. So, you can take up any course, which you could do on the completion of the 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?