1st December 2016, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completion of diploma in Civil with 68 percentage?

What should I do after completion of diploma in Civil with 68 percentage? What are the jobs and other courses which I am eligible next? Can you please give me the right suggestion to move forward? It will be helpful if you can give me the answer soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream I can opt for doing B.E after completion of diploma in Civil?
  2. What can we do next after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  3. Which institute is best for me in UP after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering? I want to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engg
  4. Am I eligible to apply for diploma in civil after completion of diploma in electronics?
  5. What is percentage marks requirement in 10th to get admission to do diploma in civil engineering?
  6. What is the requirement of percentage to apply for government job after diploma in civil engineering
  7. Can I do graduation in B.Arch after completion of diploma course in civil engineering?
  8. What should I do to get a job after completion of diploma in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard?
  10. Procedure to join Diploma in Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  11. Which course to opt for after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  12. What can I do after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  13. What should I do to get admission for diploma in B.E Civil Engineering after completion of ITI DM Civil?
  14. Is it beneficial to opt for B.Arch after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?
  15. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  16. What is the mark percentage asked for getting lateral admission for B.Tech after Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  17. What are the preparations required to get Government job after completion of Diploma in Civil?
  18. What are the scopes and job opportunities available after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
1st December 2016, 07:47 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of diploma in Civil with 68 percentage?

After the completion of Diploma course in Civil Engineering with 68 percentage of marks, you must opt for B.Tech course in the same as this will be the best option for you to enhance your career in the respective field.
Appear in the LEET entrance examination, qualifying in which you can get direct admission in the second year of B.Tech course in Civil Engineering.
1st December 2016, 07:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of diploma in Civil with 68 percentage?

After completion of your three years Diploma course in Civil Engineering with 68% aggregate marks from a recognised institute, you can pursue your higher studies in courses like B.E, B.Tech, etc.,. Being a Diploma holder, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/ B.Tech course through lateral entry admission process. It is very hard to find a job after completion of Diploma in Civil course, so, I suggest you to pursue your higher studies.
1st December 2016, 09:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should I do after completion of diploma in Civil with 68 percentage? What are the jobs and other courses which I am eligible next? Can you please give me the right suggestion to move forward? It will be helpful if you can give me the answer soon.
After completion of diploma in civil engineering, you can apply for government sector jobs like BSNL TTA exam.

Those candidates who have completed diploma/B.Tech degree with below given specialization are eligible for BSNL TTA exam.

Electrical Engineering
Radio Engineering
Computer Engineering
Civil Engineering
Information Technology
Instruments Technology
Telecommunication Engineering
MSc (electronics) Electronics Engineering

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
1st December 2016, 10:51 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Course Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering:

As you are done with Diploma in Civil Engineering, there are many courses available for you to pursue after completion of this Diploma in Civil Engineering course.

>> Bachelor of Engineering in Geo Informatics

>> Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering

>> B.Tech in Civil Infrastructure

>> B.Tech in Civil Infrastructure Engineering

>> B.E in Geo Informatics

>> B.E in Transport Engineering

Although there are many course, I strongly suggest you to go with B.E in Civil Engineering course after successful completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering course.
2nd December 2016, 12:49 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

It will be best for you if you opt for LEET examination and after clearing it, get admission in direct 2nd year of B.Tech course in a recognized university and continue with your course ahead. It will be of mot help to you to have a good career ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?