1st December 2016, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get admission for diploma in B.E Civil Engineering after completion of ITI DM Civil?

Sir/Mam, I have a diploma in ITI DM Civil. I wants to get a diploma in B.E. Civil. So what can I do? Can you please provide me the steps which need to be followed? It would be helpful if you can provide us the details on the same as soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Civil Engineering after completing ITI Draughtsman Civil?
  2. Can I get admission to study Civil Engineering Diploma course after completing ITI in Andhra Pradesh?
  3. Procedure for doing Polytechnic after ITI (Civil)?
  4. Eligibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in regular mode for ITI Draughtsman Civil student?
  5. When admission will be started for Diploma in Civil Engineering course at Bangalore?
  6. Colleges which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering correspondence for ITI holder?
  7. Can I study Civil Engineering Diploma course after completing ITI in Civil Draughtsman?
  8. How to join diploma in civil engineering after ITI draftsman from Thane ITI?
  9. Institutions for diploma in Civil Engineering in Lucknow and how to get admission in second year of the course after passing ITI in Draughtsman Civil?
  10. How can I get admission to study Part Time Civil Engineering Diploma course in IGNOU if having 5 years of working experience after ITI in Civil Draughtsman?
  11. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Civil engineering after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  12. How should I join diploma course civil after passing ITI?
  13. Can I get admission to study BBA on Diploma Civil basis?
  14. Is there any Polytechnic correspondence course after ITI Draughtsman completion?
  15. What can I do after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  16. How can I get admission to study correspondence Diploma in Civil Engineering being a Site In-charge ITI holder?
  17. What can we do next after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  18. Civil Engineering diploma or certification course?
1st December 2016, 08:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get admission for diploma in B.E Civil Engineering after completion of ITI DM Civil?

To get admission in B.E Civil Engineering course after completion of your ITI Civil course from a recognised institute, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of four years B.E course through lateral entry admission process. You need to appear in lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state board of technical education. By qualifying the entrance examination, based on your examination tank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years Engineering course.
2nd December 2016, 12:34 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get admission for diploma in B.E Civil Engineering after completion of ITI DM Civil?

To do Diploma in Civil Engineering, candidates must have to complete their class 10th from a recognised Board with a minimum of 45% of marks in it.
After that candidates must have to appear in the entrance examination conducted by the respective University, qualifying in which candidates can take admission to study the above mentioned course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?