27th April 2015, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to get admission for doing diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of 10th in CBSE board?

I completed tenth from cbse board. I want to do diploma in mechanical engineering from polytechnic. So, I want to know that -can I do? And how can I do? I am totally unaware about the procedure, so it would be really helpful if you can give me the detailed steps soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  2. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  3. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  4. How can I get admission in Government Institutes after completion of 10th with 55% from CBSE Board?
  5. List of colleges offering admission in Diploma Mechanical Engineering for 10th CBSE student? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Can I get admission in IIT B.E B.Tech in 2nd year after passing 10th class by Punjab Board and while pursuing diploma in 6th semester upto 70% in mechanical engineering in LPU?
  7. Admission to B.Tech from IIT in 2nd year after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis if pursuing 11th Commerce? List of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering colleges?
  9. Am I eligible to do diploma course after passing 10th with 78% form CBSE board
  10. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  11. What percentage I have to achieve for admission in 11th CBSE if pursuing 10th MP Board?
  12. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  13. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  14. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  15. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  16. What should I do further after completing my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course?
  17. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course if completed 10th CBSE about 5 years ago?
  18. Is CBSE Board beneficial for getting admission in B.Tech? How subjects of CBSE Board is different from ICSE Board for 11th and 12th? Is engineering difficult for ICSE students?
27th April 2015, 08:05 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get admission for doing diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of 10th in CBSE board?

To do Diploma course after completion of your 10th standard from CBSE Board, you need to appear in Diploma entrance examination conducted by your respective state entrance examinations Board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be called for counselling and you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
27th April 2015, 12:55 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get admission for doing diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of 10th in CBSE board?

To join in Diploma(Mechanical engineering) course, you have to appear for the Polytechnic entrance exam, which is conducted in your state. In India, almost each and every state conducts Polytechnic entrance exam to provide admission in Diploma courses. So, try to know the polytechnic entrance exam, which is conducted in your state and try to apply for that exam. If you qualify such exam, you will get admission in Diploma course.
27th April 2015, 05:14 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to get admission in diploma course in mechanical engineering after 10th:-

- You can get admission in government polytechnic colleges or private polytechnic colleges for pursuing diploma in mechanical engineering.
- You need to appear in the diploma entrance exam conducted by your State's Technical Education council.
- You need to get good rank in this exam since the admission in purely done on the basis of rank in the entrance exam. The admission will be done in the polytechnic colleges of your State. Both colleges and the branch will be decided by the students as per his/her rank in the entrance exams. The exam is usually held in the month of April-May.
- You can also opt for the private polytechnic colleges under private universities by giving the entrance exam of the concerned private university. Again admission will be done on the basis of rank in the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?