22nd April 2015, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

List of Distance Diploma in Engineering courses for ITI-Mechanics who is working in Sharjah?

Respected Sir,
I have done certificate course in Mechanics-ITI.
Now I am working in Sharjah and require
the list of Distance Diploma in Engineering courses.
Can you help me please?

Related Questions:
  1. List of distance colleges which offers Diploma in Electronics Engineering for ITI Electronics holder?
  2. Which are the universities for operation diploma engineering distance learning courses?
  3. List of AICTE approved Distance colleges in Assam which offer Diploma course for ITI Electrician who is working in a Government firm?
  4. Which college/university is providing distance course in diploma?
  5. How I can do ITI course in distance education? Which are the universities for it?
  6. Colleges which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering correspondence for ITI holder?
  7. How to join diploma in mechanical engineering through distance education? I have completed ITI with fitter trade
  8. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning after passing ITI in electrical
  9. List of correspondence colleges which offers Polytechnic Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at Andhra Pradesh?
  10. List of distance colleges in Uttarakhand for Diploma in Mechanical?
  11. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer 2 years Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder?
  12. List of AICTE affiliated distance colleges offering admission in Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering for ITI holder?
  13. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  14. List of AICTE affiliated distance Diploma colleges for ITI holder in Jamnagar
  15. Diploma courses in mechanical? List of various ITI courses and what is the scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. After ITI diploma can I do diploma through correspondence?
  17. After ITI diploma can I do diploma through correspondence?
  18. Which institutes are providing correspondence diploma course? I have done ITI
27th April 2015, 05:09 PM
aide006

Arrow Re: List of Distance Diploma in Engineering courses for ITI-Mechanics who is working in Sharjah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I have done certificate course in Mechanics-ITI.
Now I am working in Sharjah and require
the list of Distance Diploma in Engineering courses.
Can you help me please?
List of colleges/universities which are offering diploma in engineering in correspondence mode are as follows:-
  1. Karnataka State Open University
  2. Punjab Technical University
  3. Krishna Institute of Professional Studies, Lucknow
  4. Wisdom School of Management, Gorakhpur
  5. Vivekananda Institute of Engineering & Management, Noida
  6. National Institute of Management, Mumbai
  7. Janardhan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth, Udaipur
  8. IMTS Institute, Noida
  9. Institute of Higher Studies and Management, Ranchi
  10. Abhinav Institute of Technology and Management, Kolhapur
  11. Yeshwant Rao Chavan Maharashtra Open University, Nashik
  12. Bharitiyar University Distance Education, Coimbatore
  13. Delhi Institute of Fire Engineering, Dwaraka Nagar, Delhi

and there are many more institutes throughout India which are offering Diploma in Engineering through distance mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?