20th January 2015, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of JEXPO will be released? Last date of form submission?

Respected Sir
When will we get jexpo exam form
comes in this year???????????
kindly tell me when I have to submit this form?
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. When the application form of JEXPO will be released?
  2. When the application form of West Bengal JEXPO will be released? Examination date and last date of form submission?
  3. Date of publication of JEXPO application form in Raigunj?
  4. How can I register for JEXPO online? Registration procedure?
  5. When and from where to get JEXPO forms?
  6. When the application form of CSIR-UGC-NET Chemical Sciences will be released? Last date of form submission?
  7. When the application form of CUCET will be released? Last date of submission?
  8. How to obtain KCET application form and last date of form submission?
  9. Whether my application form will be rejected if thumb impression became incorrect in JEXPO application form?
  10. What is the exam date of CET conducted by IMS Indore? Can I fill its application form through online? Is this form available in gwalior?
  11. Date of sale of offline application forms? Last date of submission? How to get the form? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the expected exam date of CET for admission IMS Indore?
  13. What is the date of Polytechnic form submission date
  14. What is the date of sale of application form of NET December? Last date for submission of application form?
  15. Last date for the submission of application forms for WBJEE Exam?
  16. Last date of submission of application form for B.A. hounours?
  17. When and where can I get BSc Nursing application form? Last date of submission of form? Dates of documents attached?
  18. Last date for submission of IPS application form? Where to get application forms for this Exam? Previous year Question papers for this Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
21st January 2015, 08:08 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of JEXPO will be released? Last date of form submission?

JEXPO application forms are generally available from last week of November to last week of December of every year and the last date for submission of application forms will be in the last week of December every year. JEXPO 2014 application forms are available from 24th November to 24th December, 2014 and the last date for submission of application forms is 24th December, 2014. JEXPO 2015 examination is going to be held on 12th April, 2015.
21st January 2015, 10:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of JEXPO will be released? Last date of form submission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir
When will we get jexpo exam form
comes in this year???????????
kindly tell me when I have to submit this form?
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance
The educational qualification required for JEXPO exam is 10th standard from recognized board.

Your minimum age should be 17 years old.

Important ates JEXPO examination 2015 :-

Sale of OMR Application Forms :- 24th November, 2014 to 24th December, 2014

Last Date of Submission of Filled-in Application Forms :- 24th December, 2014

JEXPO 2015 Examination Date :- 12th April, 2015

http://webscte.org/home.html
16th September 2015, 01:56 PM
Silent work
Member+

WEBSCTE organize JEXPO entrance exam for admission in polytechnic in West bangal.

The candidate who passed in 10th & secured minimum 35% marks is eligible for JEXPO.

The application for JEXPO is start in last week of November & the last date of submission is in February.
The examination of JEXPO is held in 2nd week of April.

Thank you!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?