17th January 2016, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

When the next LEET examination will be held for Diploma students?

I am a student of diplma in Information Technology. I want to know when will the next leet exam held for students like me? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the process to study direct 2nd year in engineering?
  2. How good are the placements for LEET students in government college in Delhi and Haryana?
  3. When the application form of LEET will be released? Examination date of LEET?
  4. Whether LEET is only available for Government approved Diploma students? IETE student can't appear in it?
  5. How can I prepare for LEET exam after doing diploma and what is the syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What's the last date of forms submission and date of examination for LEET exam which will be held in Himachal Pradesh?
  7. When the application form of LEET will be distributed? Examination date of LEET in Himachal Pradesh?
  8. Additional courses available to study for Diploma Automobile Engineer?
  9. Can I try for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  10. What's exam be conducted in Bangalore to take admission in B.Tech course after completion of polytechnic?
  11. How can I take admission in B.Tech PEC?
  12. How should I enter in B.Tech through lateral entry?
  13. Procedure to apply, syllabus and examination date of Haryana LEET?
  14. Am I eligible to appear in LEET if having one backlog in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?
  15. Can I take admission in Electrical Engineering after completing my diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  16. Admission procedure in Jadavpur University for lateral entry in Civil stream?
  17. How can I prepare for LEET exam and what is the syllabus? What is the date of the exam?
  18. What is the difference between ECT and LEET? Through LEET how can I get admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Whether LEET is state level entrance exam?
17th January 2016, 07:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the next LEET examination will be held for Diploma students?

LEET is an entrance examination which is conducted by respective state technical board of education for candidates who have completed three years Diploma in Engineering course and those who wish to pursue their higher studies in B.E/B.Tech course. Diploma holders can get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course through Lateral Entry admission process. The LEET examination will be held once a year. Generally, the LEET examination will be held in the month of May every year.
17th January 2016, 09:50 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Exact dates for nest LEET examinations are not yet out. Tentative dates for LEET examination for this year is provided below :

Starting of Application process : Last week of March
Closing of Application process : Last week of April
Examination Date : May, 2016
17th January 2016, 11:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of diplma in Information Technology. I want to know when will the next leet exam held for students like me? Please reply as soon as possible.
Tentative exam date for LEET exam is given below.

Next LEET exam date:-

LEET Application form will be available: In the month of March / April 2016

Last date of submission of the online applications: Last Week Of April 2016

Exam will be conducted on: May 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?