6th April 2014, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Where is 2nd year Diploma ARC center?

can u tell me where is the direct 2nd year diploma ARC CENTER???

and tell me name ;of diploma col

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get information regarding the admission after discontinue of diploma studies?
  2. Can I continue my Diploma to get good Job having a year gap after completion of 1st year of Diploma with 84%?
  3. Can I get jobs in MNC's like infosys and others?
  4. Will i be able to get Job in software MNC's after my Diploma and B.Tech with 70% in aggregate?
  5. Which are the centers in Mumbai for centralized admission process for B.E? When does it start?
  6. Post graduatution in architecture M.Arch. after BE civil engineering? possible?
  7. Can I go for 2nd year of IIT JEE college after passing my diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  8. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
  9. How to join IIT after passing 2nd year diploma?
  10. How to enter in 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering after finishing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  11. What is better, Diploma or 12th? What are the advantages of doing diploma+degree over 12th+degree? Does IIT offer direct 2nd year entry to diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Direct 2nd year B.Tech in VIT after Diploma? Is there any problem for Diploma holder to study Abroad?
  13. Any courses related to computer engineering after 10th standard?
  14. Can I get admission through reserved seat in 2nd year B.E after scoring 79.92% in diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  15. What is the fees for 2nd year diploma in VJTI
  16. Can I get admission in diploma in CS for 2nd year?
  17. Is there any opportunity for diploma holder to take admission in 2nd year? I have completed diploma course
  18. Will I get admission in 2nd year of Diploma?
13th September 2015, 12:25 PM
Jitu.vide
Member+

Default Re: Where is 2nd year Diploma ARC center?

It's depend upon your Adress & location.
ARC centre is spread everywhere in india.
If you want to get your nearest ARC centre then just go to your state directorate technical education board's website and there you will get list of various ARC centres.

Thank you !
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?