25th March 2017, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Where to apply for D.Ed course in Pune? List of government colleges with fees for it?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th with Science stream and now want to study D.Ed course. Where should I apply for it in Pune? List of government colleges with fees for it?

10th May 2017, 02:13 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Where to apply for D.Ed course in Pune? List of government colleges with fees for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed 12th with Science stream and now want to study D.Ed course. Where should I apply for it in Pune? List of government colleges with fees for it?

Candidates after completion of higher secondary or 10+2 examinations with at least 50% marks are eligible for the Diploma in Education course in various colleges in Pune. Duration of the course is two years. Candidates have to contact the colleges in person or through phone for fee details. Candidates can apply to the following colleges for studying D.Ed course.

Government Urdu Junior College of Education – 384/A, Bhawani Peth, Near Ajmera Complex, Pune

Abhinav Education Society’s College of Education - Website Link

Dr. D.Y. Patil College of Education - Website Link

M.C.E. Society’s Junior College of Education - Website Link

Ayodhya Charitable Trust - Website Link
1st August 2020, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to apply for D.Ed course in Pune? List of government colleges with fees for it?

How to admission to govt college for d. Ed course
1st August 2020, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

How to get a admission of govt college for d. Ed course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?