1st August 2016, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

List of best colleges to get admission for M.Tech in Maharashtra with GATE marks in Mechanical stream?

Sir/Mam,

I have 27(gate) mark in mechanical stream . which best collage for me to do MTECH? Can you please let me know the list of colleges which I can apply for admission in Maharashtra? What is the procedure which I need to follow for this?

PLZ RPLY

Related Questions:
  1. Which college is more suitable for me to take admission through GATE in Maharashtra college? Cutoff list of various colleges in Maharashtra?
  2. Any chance to get into government college in Maharashtra after scoring 339 marks in GATE? Procedure for admission in M.Tech?
  3. List of the colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 37.67 marks?
  4. In which colleges can I get admission for M.Tech after qualifying for GATE exam?
  5. How to take admission in M.Tech after qualifying GATE in EEE stream?
  6. Am I eligible for admission in NIT colleges after scoring 33 in GATE Mechanical Stream?
  7. List of colleges in which I can apply after scoring 25 in GATE Mechanical with 76.70 percentile(GM category)?
  8. Marks required in GATE to take admission in government colleges of Maharashtra for a general category female student? -- [New]
  9. Admission in a good college for M.Tech after GATE score of +9? Cut-off for Mechanical branch? Good colleges where i will be eligible?
  10. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of the colleges which I can get after scoring 2500 in GATE(EEE)? How to apply for M.Tech?
  12. Criteria for admission in Mechanical engineering stream of AICTE approved colleges of Maharashtra?
  13. What is the GATE cutoff in merit list for M.Tech admission in COEP Pune in ECE stream?
  14. List of best colleges to get admission for M.Tech in Maharashtra with GATE marks in Mechanical stream?
  15. List of colleges for a candidate who has secured 38.67 marks in GATE(CSE)?
  16. What are the cutoff marks of IIT colleges in Maharashtra in Mechanical Engineering stream
  17. In which Government Colleges I can apply for M.Tech course having scored 32.67 marks and 87.70 percentile in GATE Exam with CS stream?
  18. Can I get admission in any colleges after scoring 25 in GATE Mechanical?
2nd August 2016, 11:35 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of best colleges to get admission for M.Tech in Maharashtra with GATE marks in Mechanical stream?

Below I have mentioned few Colleges/Institute/University from where you can apply for M.Tech. To get the admission you must apply firtst then face the entrance exam. If you pass with good marks then you will be allowed to pay the fees, fill the form etc.

1. Indian Institute of Technology - Mumbai

2. Institute of Chemical Technology - Mumbai

3. Visvesaraya National Institute of Technology - Nagpur

4. College of Engineering - Pune

5. Pune Institute of Computer Technology - Pune

6. Maharashtra Institute of Technology - Pune

7. Ballarpur Institute of Technology - Chandrapur

8. Government College of Engineering - Kohlapur

9. Government College of Engineering - Aurangabad

10. K. K. Wagh Institute Of Engineering Education & Research - Nasik

11. Yeshwantrao Chavan College Of Engineering - Nagpur
3rd August 2016, 12:29 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best colleges to get admission for M.Tech in Maharashtra with GATE marks in Mechanical stream?

Below, I have mentioned the names of some of the colleges for M.Tech in Maharashtra with GATE score(mechanical stream), kindly have a look at it.

> Ajara Mahavidyalaya
Address: Ajara , Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India
Phone: 02323 - 246372

> Sadguru Gadage Maharaj College
Address: Masur Road, Vidyanagar, Karad, Maharashtra 415110
Phone:098500 21565

> Agrawal Institute Of Management & Technology

Address: 2nd Floor,Circle Plaza, Sarda Circle, Sarda Circle, Nashik - 422006
Phone: +(91)-253-2595507, +(91)-9225132334

> Indira College of Commerce & Science
Address: Dhruv, Survey No. 89/2-A, New Pune-Mumbai Express Highway, Tathawade, Pune, Maharashtra 411033
Phone:020 6675 9504

> Tilak Maharashtra University

Address: Vasantrav Limaye Road, Perugate, Sadashiv Peth, Pune, Maharashtra 411030
Phone:020 2443 3290

> LN College
Address: Suman Education Society Campus, H.D. Gaonkar Vidya Sankul, Plot No. 89, 89, Near General Kariappa Bridge, Rajendra Nagar,Borivali East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400066
Phone:022 6500 0625

> Institute of Business Studies And Research
Address: IBSAR Campus, Thapar Complex, Plot No.51, Sector-15, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400614
Phone:022 2756 0531

> Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University
Address: Dr B A Marathwada Univercity Compound, University Campus, Samarth Nagar, Samarth Nagar, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431001
Phone: 0240 233 2734

> Symbiosis Institute Of Computer Studies and Research
Address: 1st Floor, Atur Centre, Chaturshringi Road, Near Gokhale Cross Road, Model Colony, Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411016
Phone:020 2567 5601

> Pravara Centre for Management Research & Development
Address: 96, Patrakar Nagar, Off Senapati Bapat Road, Pune, Maharashtra 411016
Phone:020 2565 1104
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?