3rd January 2017, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Where to apply to study Diploma in Emergency Medicine after MBBS? Cost and duration of this course?

Hello sir, I have completed MBBS and want to study Diploma in Emergency Medicine. Where should I apply for it? Cost and duration of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study Diploma in Emergency Medicine if completed MBBS and MD in Physiology? Pay Scale for Diploma in Emergency Medicine Holder?
  2. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Emergency Medicine course in Apollo Hospital, Bangalore being a BAMS graduate? Procedure, fee expenses, course duration and last date to apply?
  3. Can female BHMS graduates apply for Diploma in Emergency Medicine?
  4. Is there any Diploma course available in Critical Care, Emergency Care other than Diploma in Medicine and Anesthesia after MBBS? How to study the course? -- [New]
  5. Eligibility to study Diploma in Emergency Medicine for 12th PCB student?
  6. Need details about Diploma course in Emergency Medicine?
  7. List of institutions offering Diploma(Emergency medicine) in India? What's the deadline for the applying? How may I do diploma course?
  8. How to join PG in emergency medicine as south India after completing MBBS in Bangalore? What is the cost of PG seat and initial salary after PG?
  9. Eligibility to apply for Diploma in Emergency Medicine at B.U.M.S?
  10. Am I eligible to do Diploma in Emergency Medicine course in Hyderabad? List of colleges offering Diploma in Emergency Medicine in Hyderabad??
  11. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Emergency Medicine after completing BUMS?
  12. How to do diploma or certificate course in Dematology/Emergency Medicine/General Medicine
  13. Best institution for diploma in emergency medicine in Bangalore
  14. Eligibility to study MD in Gynaecology and Obstetrics in Abroad for BAMS Doctor? Best course to study in Abroad among MPH, DGO and Diploma in Emergency Medicine?
  15. How can I apply to study Diploma in Rheumatology after completing MD in Medicine? Course duration and fee structure of this course?
  16. Colleges offering PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine?
  17. In which branch of medical science should i study after finishing MBBS?
  18. Institutes in hyderabad for doing diploma in emergency medicine -- [Most Discussed]
5th January 2017, 06:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to apply to study Diploma in Emergency Medicine after MBBS? Cost and duration of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed MBBS and want to study Diploma in Emergency Medicine. Where should I apply for it? Cost and duration of this course?

The Diploma in Emergency Medicine course is available in various institutions. The candidates after completion of MBBS are eligible for the course. The course duration is one year. The fees for the course in Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences will be Rs 20,000. The course is available in the following institutions

Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences - Official Website

Apollo Hospitals - Official Website

Life supporters Institute of Health Sciences - Official Website

NDCHA - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?