19th February 2015, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study Diploma in Rheumatology after completing MD in Medicine? Course duration and fee structure of this course?

hello
i want to do rheumatology diploma
after MD IN MEDICINE.
PLEASE provide details how to apply ,
what is the duration and fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Can one do ICU course after MBBS? What is the duration and fee structure? Is it possible to do Fellowship in Rheumatology after completing MBBS?
  2. Short diploma courses or training in Pain Medicine or Rheumatology?
  3. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  4. Scope, fee structure, duration and application for Diploma in Herbal Medicine and Siddha?
  5. How to do certificate/diploma online courses in Rheumatology?
  6. Eligibility, fee structure and duration of AMIE course for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer?
  7. Eligibility, admission, fee structure and duration of AMIE course?
  8. How to apply for B.Ed correspondence course? What is the procedure, course duration, fee structure and study material?
  9. How to apply for DNB Rheumatology? What are the colleges having this course?
  10. Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BCA in IGNOU?
  11. Procedure for studying CA? What is the course duration and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?
  13. Details about the institutes in India offering Fellowship in Rheumatology course? I have done MD in General Medicine
  14. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, fee structure and duration of Counselling Psychology Diploma course?
  15. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  16. Are there any short or online courses in Rheumatology? I am a MD Medicine
  17. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  18. What's the duration of JBT course? What's the fee structure? I've completed 12th std
19th March 2023, 05:35 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: How can I apply to study Diploma in Rheumatology after completing MD in Medicine? Course duration and fee structure of this course?

To apply for a Diploma in Rheumatology after completing an MD in Medicine, you can follow these steps:

Research institutions offering the Diploma in Rheumatology: Look for institutions that offer a Diploma in Rheumatology. You can search online or consult with medical associations and societies for information on accredited programs.

Check admission requirements: Once you have identified the institutions offering the Diploma in Rheumatology, check their admission requirements. Typically, admission to the program requires a Bachelor's or MD degree in Medicine, along with relevant work experience.

Submit application: Submit your application to the institution of your choice. The application process may vary across institutions, but you will need to provide details about your educational qualifications, work experience, and personal information.

Course duration: The duration of the Diploma in Rheumatology program may vary depending on the institution. Typically, it is a one-year full-time program.

Course structure: The course structure of a Diploma in Rheumatology program may include both theoretical and practical components. The curriculum usually covers topics such as immunology, connective tissue disorders, and rheumatic diseases. Students may also be required to complete a research project.

Fee structure: The fee structure for a Diploma in Rheumatology program may vary depending on the institution. It is advisable to check with the institution for the fee structure and any other related costs.

In summary, to apply for a Diploma in Rheumatology after completing MD in Medicine, you will need to research institutions offering the program, check admission requirements, submit your application, and follow the institution's admission process. The course duration may vary depending on the institution, and the course structure typically includes theoretical and practical components. The fee structure for the program may also vary across institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?