5th October 2015, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Where can i get placement after Diploma in Organic Farming?

I have done Diploma in organic farming from IGNOU. I want to know where can i get placement after Diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU Certificate in Organic Farming - Economics and Marketing of Organic Produce Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. IGNOU Certificate in Organic Farming - Introduction to Organic Farming Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. IGNOU Certificate in Organic Farming - Inspection and Certification Of Organic Produce Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. IGNOU Certificate in Organic Farming - Organic Production System Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. How to get admission for M.Sc in Agriculture from any university after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  6. What subjects I have to study in BSc Agriculture and job opportunities?
  7. Information about placement assistant and last years placement records of FPGDIS diploma course from CDAC Bangalore?
  8. What are the best courses available after B.Sc(Agriculture)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are the best Placement Consultancies being a candidate having completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 1 year experience?
  10. Best books for basic Organic Chemistry and also for the rest of Organic Chemistry?
  11. What should I do for best placement after completion of diploma in IT?
  12. Best Chemistry book for GATE 2016
  13. What is the placement opportunities after diploma in hospitality operation from Ashok Inlead School of Hospitality?
  14. Placement Exams of various MNC's for Diploma in ME?
  15. Fees and placement of one year Cooking diploma course?
  16. Can i do Ph.D.in Organic Chemistry after completing M.Sc. in same with 65%?
  17. Which are the government jobs after doing MSc Organic Chemistry?
  18. How to prepare for Descriptive Test in Clerical Exam Cadre in Central bank Exam?
13th October 2015, 09:43 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Where can i get placement after Diploma in Organic Farming?

There are a lot of Organic Farms in our Country and many Fertilizer Companies in our country.
These are the two sectors where you can get job after the completion of your Diploma from IGNOU.
You need to have good Domain Knowledge and once you have that you will be able to get a job in the Companies of these two sectors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?