12th May 2015, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Where an how to do engineering course in AICTE approved colleges after completion of diploma course?

Where an how to do engineering course in AICTE approved colleges after completion of diploma course? Can someone provide me the complete information which I would need to follow for the same? Hope that someone would help me soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Names of some AICTE approved colleges? I have completed diploma in AICTE approved college
  2. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  3. AICTE Approved Distance education Diploma in electrical Engineering Colleges in India?
  4. Names of some AICTE approved colleges?
  5. AICTE approved distance universities for doing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  6. AICTE Approved Distance Diploma Engineering Colleges in India -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of AICTE approved colleges in Kolkata for Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  8. Which are the AICTE approved engineering degree courses? I have completed correspondence diploma in civil engineering after completion of NCVT in Millwright Maintenance Mechanic
  9. Which are the colleges to pursue AICTE approved diploma in mechanical engineering distance course
  10. List of AICTE approved colleges offering diploma in electrical engineering through distance mode
  11. List of AICTE approved colleges in Hyderabad offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. List of AICTE approved Gujarat colleges?
  13. List of AICTE approved universities and the colleges offering diploma in electrical?
  14. Want to do Diploma in Civil Engineering by distance education?
  15. How to join AICTE approved diploma in mechanical Engineering in distance mode?
  16. Names of some AICTE approved colleges for distance education in Pune and Maharashtra?
  17. List of AICTE approved colleges which offers Diploma in Electrical Engineering through Distance Education in Mumbai?
  18. List of ICTE approved distance diploma engineering colleges in India?
13th May 2015, 09:50 AM
MECHANICAL POWER

Default Re: Where an how to do engineering course in AICTE approved colleges after completion of diploma course?

As you completed Diploma course so you are eligible for to get admission in 2nd year B.E or B.Tech course through Later Entry.
One thing is that you do not mentioned your state.
But don't worry , Every state of India AICTE approve college offer to get admission in direct 2nd year B.E or B.Tech degree through Later Entry for Diploma holder.
So you must take preparation for Later Entry entrance exam to get admission in B.E or B.Tech degree.
Here are name of some Later Entry entrance exam.

1). BCECE(LE)

2). JEELET

3). LEET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?